# 21 (permalink)  

My prayers and love are with you all today

Thank you ((((((( trish)))))) for all you gave me

HUGX
Lee
Old 04-06-2006, 02:10 PM
  # 22 (permalink)  
The truth shall set you free

My condolences Patrick. Trish was a very special lady. My thoughts and prayers are with all of you today

Peace and Love
Ivan
Old 04-06-2006, 03:03 PM
  # 23 (permalink)  

the Mass

the Mass this morining was beautilfull, well i mean sad, but the message the priest said was right on... he spoke of time, and death... God takes new borns, children, people like Trish in their forty's, some live to be a 100... God take them when it is time, and not on ours... he spoke of the pain and sadness that the persons loved ones bare... he said what this life is realy all about is the soul, and we are born with one... we go through life good, bad, and indiferant.... as we leave this earth, our soul goes to where it began... and thats where we find peace... as we live our lifes, its through the faith, that keeps the soul alive... well Trish had faith!!! .... God said its your time Trish... My Trish'y, guess your geting the bigest Soul Vaccination of your life!!! ... your at peace my love.....one note, on our first real date...i expressed my feelings to her... what she said was Patrick ** no Pattee then, ha } ... lets just give time, time..... by, by, My Trish'y, i see ya someday, and ya can call me a ass, yet again.... love you, Pattee... i'm ball'n like a baby now... and you know what?... its ok... see ya around the site my new friends
Old 04-06-2006, 03:08 PM
  # 24 (permalink)  

(((Patrick)))

She is at peace, I feel it
Old 04-06-2006, 03:08 PM
  # 25 (permalink)  

I can only imagine how painful today has been Pattee.
I hope that you will be able to get some rest tonight.
Thank you for sharing the service with us here at SR.
Peace my friend...
Old 04-06-2006, 03:10 PM
  # 26 (permalink)  
Searching and tripping

Precious hugs and blessings for you Pattee.
Old 04-07-2006, 02:10 AM
  # 27 (permalink)  
To Life!

(((Patrick)))
I'm so sorry for such a terrible loss...My thoughts and prayers remain with you...
Crying releases stress, Patrick. And you and the family are dealing with tremendous stress right now. Trish is at peace now. She doesn't suffer anymore. For that, I'm grateful, even as my heart remains heavy.
Thank you for sharing these days with us, Patrick. I am grateful...

Shalom!
Old 04-07-2006, 09:41 AM
  # 28 (permalink)  

well teach, shareing all of this was mostly for trish... but for me also, to meet all her beloved friends, and to release the pain... beter this way then, well you know what... i will try to let it rest... its just hard when i keep read'n all the responses... you all loved her so much, and for that i am also gratefull... as i said, i will try to let it rest, wee-see... i do have options in sobriety now. i can change my mind, if its for the right reasons... as Trish and I used to say, Get Ov'a It lol... i was drive'n a friend to the NY airport at 4 am, Yikes!... i have to chair a double header tonight... i think i just might take 'it'teez'y...by for now my new friends xxoo, always, Pattee
Old 04-07-2006, 11:56 AM
  # 29 (permalink)  

((((((((((Patrick))))))))))))) I am so sorry! I don't know what to say.
Old 04-07-2006, 12:49 PM
  # 30 (permalink)  
You're never alone!!

(((Patrick)))

Although I only knew Miracle- Trish through the posts here at SR, anyone that she replied to, or peopel that just read her posts, could feel the love, and the care, she shared,, and ya know, she shared this with everyone from the newcomer, to her very good friends here.. She had such a beautiful spirit Patrick..

I hope you don't mind me saying but..
You have been SUCH a WONDERFUL man, to come and share SO much of Trish's life, and her last days her on earth, to her funeral with us.. That means ALOT.. You are a VERY SPECIAL man,,. I am sure Trish felt quite blessed to have you as her BF, and I know you felt the same about her. It all shows. Thank you for all you have done.

Trish did not leave anyone forever, we all know that. But, for the time being, before we see her again, she left a special story, and alot of special people. It shows what a special person she truly was,.

Thanks again Patrick.. We are all grateful to you..

Prayers,
Becky
Old 04-08-2006, 10:48 AM
  # 31 (permalink)  

Becky, i do not mind at all, today, i'll take it... teach only love, and good wishes... Pattee
Old 03-31-2012, 02:20 AM
  # 32 (permalink)  

remembering you today trish