Losing motivation.

Old 03-21-2006, 01:20 PM
  # 21 (permalink)  

Yep - he's been on AD's since June, his doctor wants him on them long term. He's had real problems with depression for years and has got better beyond belief since a new job in November.
Old 03-21-2006, 02:09 PM
  # 22 (permalink)  

I'm new here, so I'm learning the personalities and history of the "regulars" here. So I have to say---- I LOVE the photo! It made me feel nice.
Thanks!
Old 03-22-2006, 06:58 AM
  # 23 (permalink)  

I think a job is good for any one's mental outlook. makes them feel needed and they feel like they are achieving, etc. Also, good socially too. Gets you out of the house!! I am sure things will turn around. Keep us up to date!
Old 03-22-2006, 09:35 AM
  # 24 (permalink)  

In terms of a little update, we had a very good evening last night. The life insurance situation has become even more bizarre as it turns out our mortgage advisor had decided to invent his own answers to questions we didn't know had been asked!!

D is dead set on complete honesty so we will re-apply. It's a hard path to chose but one I respect and will stand with him on all the way. While he stands so clearly by his beliefs I think his self esteem at least will be fine.
Old 03-22-2006, 09:54 AM
  # 25 (permalink)  
ICU

Originally Posted by equus

D has got more tools now, the fact he told me before I really noticed shows that, between us we'll figure out how to use whatever we've got for whatever we face.
That sounds very positive to me!!!
Old 03-22-2006, 11:38 AM
  # 26 (permalink)  

Good, I think some enjoyable things in your life will help you feel better and more enthused about life. You knwo what they say about all work, no play.