Good Morning!!

Old 03-07-2006, 01:31 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Good Morning!!

Not easy for me to say good morning. Usually I want to say holy crap it is morning already!! But I find if I don't say good morning, I don't start the day off very well. Part of my recovery is taking the time to go over the things I am greatful for. Today, I want to tell everyone how grateful I am for their thoughts, words of encouragement and prayers. I feel it. I am more calm with my daily routine. THANKS!

Of course, here I am again, asking for more prayers and keeping me in your thoughts... As I am living with my recovering husband and his probation issues I have learned to take each situation in stride. I have learned not to react instantly. Stop, listen and think. We have to go in front of the judge again this Thursday. Things are getting way out of control. I called my lawyer and really wanted him to come to court and lend us his help however he said that I can do this on my own. Public speaking my greatest fear. The PO has requested things that have been way out bounds. This weekend alone we had to spend $27.00 for misc PBT's & drug screen. I don't have this. This doesn't incude all the special extra's they have my husband doing. I am glad that my lawyer has confindence in me. I am not sure I do. He said that I need to explain our situation in detail with our finances etc. Right now I am the only person working. My husband has put in applications at any place that is hiring, however he really can not force anyone to give him a job. Anyway, enough dwelling on my money issues, just say a prayer that my HP will give me the courage to stand up and speak to the court and the knowledge of what to say. And have a wonderful day!!
Old 03-07-2006, 02:06 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Don't get undies in a bunch

Something I figured out in one of the many visits to the courts...
Judges are people too. They show mercy and kindness when the truth is put before them many times.
Speak from your heart and speak the truth, you will do wonderful.
Old 03-08-2006, 02:11 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  

Best, thank you for the words of encouragement. I will remember tomorrow morning. I have learned that if I do let go and let God, he answers in ways better than what I expect. It is not always easy for me to do, I usually run around and try to fix the problem myself and as always get into more trouble or never find the right solution. It is another wonderful day today, even though I looked outside and it is freezing rain. I love your quote. Let me know where you found it so I can read the area around the passage. Thanks!
Old 03-08-2006, 02:27 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  
Don't get undies in a bunch

Luke 18
The Rich Ruler
Old 03-08-2006, 04:12 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  

Thank you!