is this like the after Valentine's day sale???

Old 02-15-2006, 01:20 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
May it be

Location: A new day. Today I just see bright colors, in the small world of my dreams.
Angry is this like the after Valentine's day sale???

Here it is another memorable day after V day... it gets better every year... Or I will rephase that ~ It will get better Every year, after this... Along with all the yrs of no surprise dinners out (no flowers, candy, cards...) from xh's, xbf's. But get a visit this morning from xabf PO... Guess he's scouting for a house for him to do his house arrest. I told him that he hasn't been here since March. He took down my name. I told him to look for a Camilla, she was a gf after me. (Maybe, she would like to share her house for this arrest)

I rem. the days when all this wasn't so costly and degrading for the people around this. After all, who would be paying for this house arrest, with the breathalizer for them to check up on him. When he was here, couldn't even keep a part time job. I can see it all now, he can stay home with the cat, while I still go out to work. I don't see it....

I guess they will have to find him a house because this apt isn't a squat place for any house arrest.

When does this quit. They were here looking for him before they put him in jail. Now they are here, again - asking if I know him, if I was his gf ("at one time") did he have a job, what car does he drive... where does he stay since he left here, my reply - buddies... they have to know about d buddies, couch, floor, a car... He left his card, if he should show up here. That might come in handy, to keep him away - he either leaves or I call... His choice. If there is any good to look for, is they tipped me off that he is getting out... This is what happens when you know them too long. No more sharing addresses with anyone - they will have to get a P O Box, if that ever happens...

Well getting off my sorry for venting...

Don't look back unless you intend to go that way. Marc Holm
Old 02-15-2006, 01:27 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  

Vent Away....

I have often wondered when it all ends....

But today is a good day, and Im not going to worry about anything else till I have too.
Old 02-15-2006, 04:13 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  

Hoilday sseem to have a particular sting to them when you are married to an alcoholic. The cards, gifts and kisses all seem to be little more than a measure or prop. Let's all pretend that by dinner time they won't be sloshed. I'm sorry for me and I'm sorry for you. It's a sorry situation. My husband never seems to get caught or hauled off unless it is at my hand. He doesn't get pulled over, he gets in accidents crap faced and no tickets, he is so obnoxious when he drinks it's wonder someone hasn't punched him, but they don't. He eats sleeps and does whatever he wants 24/7. I hope next Valentines Day is the best for you.
Old 02-15-2006, 09:46 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  
May it be

Location: A new day. Today I just see bright colors, in the small world of my dreams.
this yr has to better than the past 3.... but after today, if his court, punishment or whatever looks for answers here... they are going to hear about my answers... Like what it has been like these yrs, working 70 - 80 hrs a week, getting so much in debt, that I almost didn't make it. How the job he did, running a store (he owes alot $$$ for lease, etc), finally got leased to a s*!t cleaning business, seems to fit the circumstances... It wasn't just the 2 dui's that he went to jail this past time, it was thousands owed for back support (he's mid 50's) a handful of papers to the people he owes. Then they continue to come around and slop this in my face & my neighbors. Like I need this reminder, & I don't do it to myself enough as it is. How come I didn't press charges for the money owed me... Well it would have just been more money spent... to the judical system. Found out from a former x that what good is that paper telling them to do this... Anyways, he'd probably first pay back the person most likely to buy him (or had been) a drink, or some couch space, when he had no money...
In a positive way, this time has taught me sooo much on how to pinch pennies, stretch a budget, I'm amazed...