Sick Of Feeling This Way

Old 01-01-2006, 03:56 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Sick Of Feeling This Way

So I made it thru new years eve (lower case intentional). I went out to dinner with friends and went to a bonfire party in the woods. My AGF tried to call me up around 3am but I was asleep by then. Today, my friends called me and told me all about how she got sloppy drunk at the bar and was hanging all over and kissing on men for free drinks. It still hurts really bad. I stopped in for about 15 minutes to see who was out and she came in. She saw me too but we never made eye contact or spoke. She's only promised me twice that she wouldn't come in there anymore whenever I was there because she knows how I feel about her drinking. I left with some friends at that point. I ended up being designated driver for some people. Got a sinus infection and didn't really feel like drinking anything but a small glass of champaign at midnight. Kind of depressed today. Too much to do. Not enough time. Still feeling bad about her and it's a new year. Just wish this would end. Tired, sick, depressed.
Old 01-01-2006, 06:30 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  

new year, schmoo year
i have never been a huge fan of it really, not exactly sure why... i don't know, maybe it's too overrated, too pressurized.

but i say this to new year - whatever - every day is a new day - ha - take THAT new year

i hope you feel better very soon :-)