shocked-venting-worried

Old 12-31-2005, 07:09 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

shocked-venting-worried

A-ex went to jail Dec 22nd for probation violation (tested dirty & missed meeting). He was being held w/o bond. Last-night he calls and somehow his boss talked to the judge & got him out. He is back on house arrest but doesn't have a phone. What the heck?
He has also had a DWI & domestic violence (not w/ me) while on probation. He says (as always) he has to "work", pay his bills & next week he'll get into an out patient program b/c he has to do the "courts" program first. "Well, sounds **** that's workin for ya babe."
I feel he is using up all his chances & is going to end up dead. I have to let go & put me and our child first. We need meetings, spiritual growth and fun in our life.
I read post about "Letting Go of Those not in Recovery", that's where I am today, walking across the bridge. (in-hale, ex-hale)
Old 12-31-2005, 07:12 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Searching and tripping

(demeter) You can do it. For you and your baby. Blessings
Old 12-31-2005, 10:01 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  

HUGS .. Sorry you have to go through this, but you will make it.
Keep coming back.
Old 12-31-2005, 10:39 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  
Getting busy living!

My AH is under house arrest, bracelet, and to do so we HAD to have a phone line. But I know how you feel. My AH has been "sipping" and they are doing remote breathalizers on him. I have a feeling that when he goes back to court on Jan 19th that they will report he's blown some positives. If so then it's off to jail for him. If he goes I plan on taking a nice trip, perhaps a cruise as he's never been interested in those. Oh well ... tough for him but that's what he'll get for the choices he makes.