not feeling any better

Old 12-20-2005, 10:09 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

not feeling any better

again, today.....i can't really find the words......i feel blah i guess you could say. between my mom and my boyfriend and the new house and the move and the holidays.....i'm feeling like crap.
Attached Images
File Type: gif
scream.gif (9.3 KB, 48 views)
Old 12-20-2005, 10:14 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Acting not reacting

We all have those days. I felt like that yesterday. Can you do something nice for yourself?
Old 12-20-2005, 11:02 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  

You're right G, you're right....
I try to remind myself of the new place and after the new year most of this 'drama' will have disapated. Right now, it's easy to get overwhelmed by the entire thing. I just have to remember to come here and try to get it out. You guys are the best.

Oh, I think the kicker today was. Another one of my mom's friends called me and asked if I knew about christmas and how my mom was planning on leaving (going out of state) for christmas. My mom has discussed this with many people, it seems, but hasn't said a word to me about it. It's the 20th......do you think she's planning on telling me I'll be alone for christmas eve and christmas day???? I doubt it.....Granted my mom is an alcoholic and spending the holidays with someone that drinks too much is not generally a plesant experience, it's what we've done every year and now I'm just getting pushed to the side like I mean nothing.....like it's ok to leave your daughter (who you live with) alone on christmas. I feel like maybe I'm being a cry baby but damn it, I don't want to spend the holiday alone.
Old 12-20-2005, 01:25 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  

G, thanks a bunch.
LOL, I don't mind when people hijack my threads....usually makes for more interesting reading.
Old 12-20-2005, 02:09 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  

I am sorry.......I have had (another ) one of those days again today,too. UGH! I have had to break down the one day at a time into one hour at a time...sometimes less than that. You will be in my prayers,too that this bad time passes......it is so very draining, isn't it?
Old 12-20-2005, 02:27 PM
  # 6 (permalink)  

((jen)) this time of year really stinks sometimes doesn't it. big hug to you - lots of us are living one minute at a time, including me!
Old 12-20-2005, 02:41 PM
  # 7 (permalink)  

Just hope that tomorrow is a better day. Sounds like you are going through a lot. Is there any place you could go or someone you could call that might make you feel a little better?