New Year's Resolutions

Old 12-29-2002, 07:03 AM
  # 21 (permalink)  
JT
Supply Manager

I will NOT get bifocals...I will continue to complain that the print is too small. Maybe I will even e-mail someone about it!

I will NOT get bifocals. I will complain to the waitress that the room is too dark and the print is too fancy. Just bring me something with shrimp!

I will NOT get bifocals....the library is loaded with large print books! I will just hide them in my pink plastic tote bag.

I will NOT get bifocals...who needs to read the newspaper anyway! I will listen to the radio!

Oh and I will stop taking my hormones...let me at 'em!!

JT
Old 12-29-2002, 11:15 AM
  # 22 (permalink)  

Well, since I have been 'thinking' of resolutions:

1) Same as Smoke - the ciggy thing
2) Same as Smoke - the weight thing
3) Continue my sedentary lifestyle, sitting on my butt in front of the computer, at work, or anywhere else I can park it.
4) Continue procrastinating on that physical I've been meaning to get since both my parents needed heart bypass 2 years ago - because hey, I like surprises.
5) Eat more lobster and cheesecake, because I love them so they must be good for me.
6) Tell everyone at work who dares to cross my threshold that their question is stupid and why does it always have to be about them. So what, if I am the HR department?

I'm sure I could think of more, but if I even accomplish one or two of these I'll be happy

hugs,

deedee