Merry Christmas!!!

Old 12-25-2002, 01:56 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Merry Christmas!!!

Hey everyone! Merry Christmas to you and all of your families! I hope you all are doing ok.

Geeze, I breazed through Thanksgiving, but today has been hard. I am at work now. I'm kind of glad for that, sitting around the house was getting to me. My daughter and I had a good time this morning. My parents were able to come down to visit. They are gone now, and I had to go to my x-A's house to drop my daughter off so I could go to work.
I guess it bothers me somewhat that it was almost 230 in the afternoon and he had not called or showed up yet to even see his daughter. He brought her some gifts by our house the other night. She had a really good christmas, I am thankful for that.

I think I feel a little blue mainly because this is the first year I've been without her daddy. I've tried real hard though not to let that bother me today.

Everything else has been going ok though.. I've been trying real hard to find another job so that I can work during the day and not be away from my little one so much. I am hoping that will happen real soon.

I hope you all have a wonderful Holiday...I hope I can post again soon. I love you all bunches!!!!!!!

Love,
BonBon
Old 12-25-2002, 02:07 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Morning Glory

Merry Christmas Bonbon,

I think it's a little normal to feel blue over the holidays even for "normal" people. You are doing a wonderful job.

Hugs to you and your little one.

MG

Old 12-25-2002, 09:03 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  
Ann
Nature Girl

Merry Christmas Bonbon

I agree with MG that this can be a tough time of year for even "normal" people, and I think you are doing remarkably well.

Extra hugs for the little girl!!!!