Feeling better

Old 12-15-2002, 07:54 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Feeling better

I am finally feeling a bit better. I realized yesterday that I have a lot to be grateful for. I have a wonderful mother who is supportive, kind, and loving. We have talked about many things most people don’t get to talk about with their parents. I am very lucky.
I have two beautiful children who are healthy and smart. I have a very nice son-in-law. He is the most loving and participatory father I have ever seen. I have an adorable grand duaghter who is like a little ray of sunshine on two legs.
I have two cats who are affectionate and amusing. I currently still have a good job with good benefits.
In spite of the hard time I have had with my "A," I am glad he is in an IOP program.
Life is good.
Old 12-15-2002, 08:04 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  

Along,
glad you are feeling so well!!
It is a beautiful sunny day here!

I let my little grandbaby help me wash dishes. He plays in a sinkful of rinse water, doesn't know yet that dishes aren't supposed to be fun!

How old is your grandaughter?

love,
tena
Old 12-15-2002, 08:12 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  
JT
Supply Manager

Along,

Now THAT is the spirit! Seeing what we have to be grateful for instead of looking only at the problems.

Hugs,
JT
Old 12-15-2002, 08:24 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  

Smile Spirit

It really helps to finally be getting over this flu. It was a nasty bug!
My grand daughter is 21 months old. She is such a cutie. I am having fun Christmas shopping for her, though I fear the rest the family might get jealous. It is so much easier and less expensive to buy for little ones. You can get a lot of things for them without going bankrupt. I will spend more on my adult kids, but they will have less under the tree.
We had very high winds here yesterday, the highest in recorded history. Power was out everywhere, including both of our major malls. Those poor merchants!
We had no power in our home for most of last night, but we sat by the gas fireplace. It was so quiet without appliances running, the TV on, etc. it was actually very relaxing.