My seven year old daughter

Old 11-07-2005, 08:59 AM
  # 61 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by emily33
Of course you can

My seven year old is looking forward to eating it when he gets home she said, I told her not to expect it, and if she wants we can make her own cell together that she can eat. Are you kidding it will not make it home, they will eat it in class or it will get smashed or they will put it in a seat where someone will sit in. lol

When the time comes, just know that the internet is great for science projects.

Hee hee, I'm looking forward to it! I'll probably have as much fun doing science projects as he does. More even. I have to watch I don't turn into one of those moms that does his homework for him. lol I love that kind of stuff.
Old 11-07-2005, 08:59 AM
  # 62 (permalink)  

I just went back and read Ellens post, makes sense now
Old 11-07-2005, 09:07 AM
  # 63 (permalink)  

I do really have alot of fun helping them with big projects, My math kind of stinks though. I actually have been thinking about taking a intermediate math class so I am more able to help them with things they dont understand.
Old 11-07-2005, 09:18 AM
  # 64 (permalink)  

The math class is a good idea. I am/was really good in math. I hated it until I started thinking of it as a big puzzle and then it turned out to be my second favorite class, next to Bio. I bet by the time he's old enough to be getting into major math though I'll be needing a class as well. I'll forget it all and they'll probably change the whole thing anyway. I need a spelling refresher! I'm looking forward to when he can fix my computer for me. Probably by the time he's 5. lol