Bummed out today

Old 10-12-2005, 08:57 AM
  # 41 (permalink)  
Occasional poor taste poster

cwohio - Are you sure? Can you see me trying to post a serious reply to someone who's really hatin' life at the moment?

I have an idea? Can we get a sticky post with links to:

"Best of hilarious threads for people that need a good laugh"
or a new forum name like:
"Back of the class"

I mean, I'm getting tired of PM'ing peeps w/ "You gotta check out this thread! It's a riot!"

Thoughts?
Old 10-12-2005, 09:07 AM
  # 42 (permalink)  

:Lmao

Originally Posted by minnie
Old 10-12-2005, 09:28 AM
  # 43 (permalink)  

jazz - that "phrase" will forever be stuck in my mind now when i see your handle or a post from you - and the funny thing is, now that you posted your pic - i get a real visual too - strumming your guitar....LOL

the last forum is for classic S/R moments/Hall of Fame type threads - maybe you can ask one of the moderators if it can be put in there?
Old 10-12-2005, 09:29 AM
  # 44 (permalink)  

Back of the class?

THAT'S ME!!! I always sat at the back and tried to convince people they had pen mark on their face so I could giggle while they wiped 'it' off!! Tipex fights, and pulling each other's chair leg to try and get a spill!

At 23 you'd think I'd have grown up - nope, uni was spent at the back too, cartonn drawings, stupid notes passed, feet up on the chairs in front! By 30+ surely I should have changed? Nope... During our tortuously slow iNotes training there I was - back of teh class writing stupid emails to class mates to see if I could make them giggle!

Me me me me..... PLEASE put me at the back of the class again.... 'tis home.... I belong....
Old 10-12-2005, 09:34 AM
  # 45 (permalink)  

I always sat at the back and tried to convince people they had pen mark on their face so I could giggle while they wiped 'it' off!!
:Lmao

oh equus - too funny!!!!

i guess i was a late bloomer - i was a shy, quiet type in school but i am making up for lost time now and what a ride i'm having!!!!!
Old 10-12-2005, 09:42 AM
  # 46 (permalink)  

Hey - I dare you to try it with the next person that walks through your door... All you have to do is point to a bit on your own face and tell them they've got something (maybe pen) on their face. Pen is good - they rub harder! Only you need to not be around mirrors, maybe your next al-anon?

My best mate still falls for it (about a quarter of the time) 23 years on!! Then glares at me!
Old 10-12-2005, 09:51 AM
  # 47 (permalink)  

spew alert - spew alert!!!!! *rolling on the floor laughing my baps off*
Old 10-12-2005, 10:11 AM
  # 48 (permalink)  

HA! The back of the classroom is MUCH better then the front with that "dunce" cap on....

Spit Balls............way too much fun
Old 10-12-2005, 11:23 AM
  # 49 (permalink)  

cynay - I had you pegged for back of the class from day one, (right along w/ me)
Christie - I had you pegged for a front seat, but secretly wanting to join the back seats. I feel you moving one seat back every day.(keep learning British curse words, you'll do fine).
Equus - I would have lost money on a bet! I figured you as very sophisticated and quietly disgusted (occasionally) by the commotion from the back of the class. Interesting.
Judy - middle, wants to keep her fingers on the pulse of both front and back. Fits in well w/ both. Very versitle.
minnie - Teaching the class one day, back seat the next. Quite possibly in a class by herself.
FOB - I first had you pegged for the Teacher, but not anymore! Back seat definitely.

I love people whatching, people are fascinating. Perceptions are fascinating. Too much to learn.
Old 10-12-2005, 11:30 AM
  # 50 (permalink)  

HEY!!!! Im not sure if I should be offended or not *laughs*

I see myself as the very sophisticated and quietly disgusted ... but very versitle front seat that went on to teach the class and made the "CHOICE" that the back seat needed MEEEEEE! and I could FIX themmmmm so I sacrificed myself!!!

OMG.... Codi USA
Old 10-12-2005, 11:42 AM
  # 51 (permalink)  

.....always sat in the front....was told you learn more that way.....
Patty...do gooder...lol
Old 10-12-2005, 11:46 AM
  # 52 (permalink)  

You sure it wasn't becasue you needed glasses?
Old 10-12-2005, 11:49 AM
  # 53 (permalink)  

sounds like we have a well rounded bunch of goofs here!!!

hey jazz - what's that on your face? looks like an ink mark!!!
Old 10-12-2005, 11:52 AM
  # 54 (permalink)  

Equus - I would have lost money on a bet! I figured you as very sophisticated and quietly disgusted (occasionally) by the commotion from the back of the class. Interesting.
Oh I didn't create too much commotion - it doesn't pay to be noticed TOO much when most of the time you truant! I justy had an evil sense of humour and absolutely no interest in school. I left at 16 and wouldn't have got a single exam if my mate hadn't pointed me to the right halls at the right time and shoved a pen in my hand! I sneaked into uni as a 23yr old mature student - which was TRULY ironic!!
Old 10-12-2005, 11:55 AM
  # 55 (permalink)  

haha Jazzman.....have perfect vision,,,,20/20...... don't be jealous.......
Old 10-12-2005, 12:05 PM
  # 56 (permalink)  

Middle of the road .... keeping a pulse on both front and back .... true "codie-ism" I'd say! :-)
Old 10-12-2005, 12:10 PM
  # 57 (permalink)  

Wow...dont I just feel left out?!?!? I'm always here...I'm alway nice...sniff sniff...I wanna be noticed toooooo. yeah yeah...cheese and crackers to go along with my whine.
Old 10-12-2005, 12:13 PM
  # 58 (permalink)  

we probably need a hall monitor to keep all us rowdy goof balls under control - or do you want to sit at the back of the class too?
Old 10-12-2005, 12:22 PM
  # 59 (permalink)  

I laughed and laughed when I read your thread - not because you were hurting but because I know your quick wit. I promised myself I'd never marry again either -- I would just get myself a Tuesday/Saturday guy. Service me WELL on Tuesday and Saturday and leave me alone the rest of the time. LOL!
Old 10-12-2005, 12:24 PM
  # 60 (permalink)  

ooooooohhhhh I like that idea Beautiful......