Who WOULD'NT fall in love with this one!!!!!

Old 10-05-2005, 05:12 PM
  # 101 (permalink)  

you know i put my self out on the line again trying you show you people that i would never cheet on my wife again. and yet this being something that i have told shutterbug already, i just want to thank you for slamming me once more.
Old 10-05-2005, 05:16 PM
  # 102 (permalink)  

lets kill the drama...
Old 10-05-2005, 05:40 PM
  # 103 (permalink)  

Uh oh! I should of read this thread before the other one.

Shutterbug, honey,.....I've had an affair before and my ex H had one on me with a married prostitute (three months after I had our 2nd child). The affair I had hurt SO many people including my kids and his daughter.

Twenty two years later, there is still bad feelings and the affair lasted not even two months! It was wrong of myself and the young man to get involved in that. We knew that when we started, but gave into it anyway. The pain lasted WAY longer than the affair.

If this person really loves you....he'd see to it to divorce his wife and then move closer to you, so that he could be with you.

Sometimes people do fall in love with others because they know that they're unavailable. It's the challenge in that, the drama.....the doing-something-we-shouldn't-be-doing thing.

Protect yourselves from more hurt and your loved ones.

((hugs))
Old 10-05-2005, 06:59 PM
  # 104 (permalink)  
A picture's worth a 1000 words

guys...I agree...lets just all end this...please.

I'm tired of my life feeling like on long Jerry Springer episode and it being all my fault. I really don't "try" to create so much drama in my life...it just follows me apparently because i'm a true codie in that when the waters are calm I always (unconscienceously) stir them up....so i end up creating drama even though that's the last thing I want. Something for me to work on for sure.

ASpouse....I didn't mean to put you in your place i was just trying to explain....I'm sorry. I was wrong to have ever asked you not to post in my thread anymore and I appologized for that before...I thought? Anyway...if I didnt'...I am saying now that I am sorry.

I'm sorry for all of this.

Now lets ALL just let this thread GO WAY FAR AWAY....
Old 10-05-2005, 07:15 PM
  # 105 (permalink)  
Ann
Nature Girl

I'm locking this thread because it seems more people want it to end than want to continue it. If the admins feel differently, it will be reopened, okay? Or if anyone has an issue about me locking it please send me a PM.

Hugs
Ann