i had to run into him today......

Old 09-22-2005, 04:10 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

i had to run into him today......

from enough distance to keep us from talking,thank God. again, he was just a wavin and smiling away............i just want to slap the crap out of him
Old 09-22-2005, 05:34 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  

Hi SBS,

I don't think I remember your situation with your xA. Were you two married? How long were you together? Is he still drinking?

When did you part ways?

And, you didn't wave back, I betcha, huh? What did ya do?

((hugs))
Old 09-22-2005, 06:05 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  
too much on my plate!!

(((((SB)))))

I'm so thankful I don't live near xabf. I honestly don't think I could deal with seeing him right now.
Old 09-23-2005, 06:10 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  
1000 Post Club

Originally Posted by sunshinebluesky
from enough distance to keep us from talking,thank God. again, he was just a wavin and smiling away............i just want to slap the crap out of him
But you didnt, and THATS what matters!

Keep on keeping on!
Old 09-23-2005, 01:12 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  

Savana...OMG I was just thinking the same thing...thank god for that 8 hours and 500 miles away thing....that's all I can say.....
Old 09-23-2005, 01:17 PM
  # 6 (permalink)  
too much on my plate!!

Patty..I live about 8 hours away from him as well. Although, now he is working back east...which is even better!!
Old 09-23-2005, 02:42 PM
  # 7 (permalink)  

im tellin you, it breaks your heartt when they end up far away,but it really is so much better that way!!i had a different one years ago,that left me and went back to jersey without so much as a note,and im tellin ya it was a good damn thing i couldnt have him right in front of me!!! then i dated a next door neighbor one time for just a few months,and when that didnt work out, it was just awful....way way too close.....dont think i will ever do that one again!!! there is something to be said for the at least ,sort of--long distance relationships!!!
Old 09-23-2005, 02:47 PM
  # 8 (permalink)  

oh,and girlfriend,i DID wave and i guess smiled....just a little. his was,and always is lately, the BIG ASS SMILE!!! he never got it then, and i guess he still doesnt get it now...............sighhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Last edited by sunshinebluesky; 09-23-2005 at 02:49 PM. Reason: typo
Old 09-23-2005, 04:58 PM
  # 9 (permalink)  

musta been hard, i would hate to run into my ex... tho good thing about this fear is i really try hard to be in my best shape ever, cause its only thing'll keep my head up if i do happen to run into her some unfortunate day.

then again, everything happens for a reason, it was destinys desire for it to happen for whatever insight to be gained.

lifes a trip. hope you have a wonderful happy weekend
Old 09-23-2005, 08:14 PM
  # 10 (permalink)  

tho good thing about this fear is i really try hard to be in my best shape ever, cause its only thing'll keep my head up if i do happen to run into her some unfortunate day.
me too!!! though i know he could care less how damn good i look!!(since hes got somebody) and couldnt get him to notice or compliment then,let alone now. but its all good, because i also do it for ME!!! and i even got whistled at yesterday---at my age!!!!
Old 09-23-2005, 08:37 PM
  # 11 (permalink)  
too much on my plate!!

:hoo Woo hooo! for all of us!!! It's sooooooo their loss!!

I think that all of us on this board are awesome and beautiful people, both inside and out!!

I know that I've lost about 15 pounds since I've last seen exabf; I think I look the best I have in the last 3 years.
Old 09-23-2005, 09:18 PM
  # 12 (permalink)  

there are alot of days when i look in the mirror, and wonder if its just my imagination or does my face seem to look much better----i really think he was just bringing me down in so many ways. i also seem to feel physically better-most of the time,anyway.
in fact,now that im thinkin about it-him and i used to talk about how before we met each other no one paid attention to us,then when we got together we got checked out!! u know how that always seems to happen...they usually say its cuz your happy and content--well,later in our relationship it was not happening at all anymore with me......and the last couple months IT HAS!!! damn,we are soooooooooo better off!!!
Old 09-24-2005, 03:53 AM
  # 13 (permalink)  

yeah when i was dating her, i was miserable everyday seriously i had a hard time even walking a block to get coffee and i just wanted to go in and get out didnt want to talk to anyone and i thought this was normal in life and that you only feel happy if something exceptional happens.

after the relationship ended, i cant tell ya how amazed i was at my sanity coming back and then i found myself naturally happy everyday easy i was really happy and i realized the norm can be being happy everyday if i wanted...