sunday fun!! all about me

Old 11-24-2002, 10:18 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

sunday fun!! all about me

need i smile today, let's talk about us!
i am a visual person and i'd like some input from u guys!
can u tell me what celebrities u resemble, i'm a cross of goldie hawn, terri garr, lita ford! blonde hair long, blue eyes, nice smile.
can u tell me what u do for a living when and if u work?
ok, here it comes, don't crucify me, ex-bartender, currently a stay at home caregiver to my elderly mom. i'm married to an electrician and have 6 children, 28, 24, 23, 22, 19, and 14! my children are my precios gifts from god! despite the difficulties in their life.
do u have pets?
i love animals, i have a dog, 10-year-old white akita. my ex-husbands dog, had him since 8-month old. i have 2 cats, a pure white one named baby, old girl and atiger named cally, baby's daughter.
i was thinking about my best and worst personality traits. i think i'm very friendly and i tend to take myself too seriosly and i'm critical.
my favorite hobby is gardening, and i like swimming and water sports, scuba diver, boater and jet skiing. what do u guys like?
my plans for the holidays include any family member available and any people with no where to go. i'll be cooking all week.
my favorite holiday dish is the turkey and stuffing, has to be moist! i love xmas lights and drag kids to drive around and look at them!!
i pray each day for a renewed joy in this season of celebration!
i hope u guys will share with me about urselves. i'll bring u to the table in my heart as i give thanks on the t- day to come. u are all a blessing to me!!
thanks so much and god bless u and keep u and yours safe and happy this week!
big hugs from sugar
if god takes u to it, he'll take u thru it!!
Old 11-24-2002, 10:43 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Ann
Nature Girl

Sugar

Accountant with adorable orange tabbie cat who RULES, one disfuntional son, great husband, and loves gardening.

Picture Audrey Hepburn and add 40 pounds, change her hair to red, turn her eyes green. Give her a figure that isn't too bad for an old broad, nice nails, great legs and reasonably decent teeth.
Now take away the English accent, add a better sense of humour, and pluck her eyebrows.

And you have meeee!!!

How's that for visual LOL.
Old 11-24-2002, 10:59 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  

anns, ur great, i love the self portrait!! i think i'll have my kids teach me how to display an image on the posts, unless it's real easy and u can tell me. love the pic.
nice legs
hugs from sugar
Old 11-24-2002, 11:09 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  
Ann
Nature Girl

Sugar - it is easy, but MG is a better teacher than me. I find something I like (Google.ca - images) is my favourite, I right click and save in favourites, then cut and past them here (hear that MG - I can cut and past now). I know MG has an easier way, but that works for me.
Old 11-24-2002, 07:54 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  
Fantastic Member

hey Sugar..........
Well I am told I look just like Kirsten Dunst! I am so old I did not know who she was! LOLOL!
I have three adult children...one grandaughter and I worked as a special events and catering director for a major museum. I now own my own business... but not in that field any longer.
I love cats....I have a bunch
I play tennis and work out a ton to stay in shape. And to keep my stress level down.
My goal this winter is to learn how to down hill ski...........Oh boy!
Love Kitty
Old 11-25-2002, 10:47 AM
  # 6 (permalink)  
Paused

I was getting such great visuals - thanks

So I am mid thirties - blonde, blue - told I look like Jody Foster but you would have to add a bit of a southern accent as I was born in South Carolina... and add a few inches to her height and a few pounds to her waist and all

I work at a computer peripherals - I was in school trying to
either finish my MBA or get my EE.. but life showed up and got to busy so I took some more time off (AKA procrastination)

I have 3 dogs - a red nosed APBT, a brindle Staffordshire Terrier and a oversized Sheltie who weighs in at 50+ pounds

I have 7 cats and 2 macaws... I do animal rescue in my spare time
LOL - ooohhh I cannot forget the duck who is also there.

No kids - cute home in California - love to ride horses, kayak, walk on the beach and be in nature... and there you have me!

I do not have any great pics like ann has - so... there you have me in a nutshell

RedAPBT