Sunday night meetings change

Old 09-11-2005, 07:11 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Exclamation Sunday night meetings change

Tonight's meeting was great - attendance was really, really up there. It was really nice to see so many of you there tonight, it's been quiet lately, only a couple of us.

Those of you who were there, know about my 'distraction' with Timmy trying to skip out on the 'use the soap and shampoo' part of his bath...

Last year, Tim went to bed at 8:00...this year, it's 8:30, and on Sunday night, he has to have a bath right before bed (any earlier and he'll be outside in the dirt, kinda like when you give the dog a bath - I guess that's why little boys and dogs get along so well, lol) So, KelKel has been kind enough to work things with my schedule change here at home.

She's agreed that the Sunday night meeting time can be changed to 9:00 pm EST...so that Tim is in bed and CLEAN by the time I start the meeting. I hope that doesn't inconvenience anyone, but it will also help assure that I'm not missing meetings so much anymore...Tim is only 7, and my top priority, as I'm sure most of you can understand.
Old 09-11-2005, 08:31 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  

no problem!
Old 09-12-2005, 10:59 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  
too much on my plate!!

Hi Dakoda,
I had problems back in January, when I first signed up. Same things as you described with my password and username. Try to PM Chy. She straightned it out for me. Sometimes there is a glitch, and your password and username won't work; at least for me that was the case.

Hope to see you next time