didn't ever think my life would be like this

Old 09-07-2005, 09:25 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
May it be

Location: A new day. Today I just see bright colors, in the small world of my dreams.
didn't ever think my life would be like this

the letters are coming in for business bills that should be xabf's... I know that possibly I will have to get an attorney at some point. It's just that this really upsets me, and I really don't have the money for this. After all what can they take, I rent, I own a rusted '92 car (it runs me to work, all I care about), alot of my furniture is either from the auction, given to me or found out at the dumpster in the back parking lot... It possibly could hit my credit and I don't know if they could attach my wages... this really sucks. I really don't even know anything about his business. I guess at one time I thought it would be nice to be above the poverty level and to have fun doing it... and so I bought into all the bs that goes with this. Now I am Quite Happy being at the poverty level and sometimes remind myself, that I won't ever be disappointed in what my life is, what it will be or that I quite possibly will do this on my own. Right now, I have been writing letters back, explaining that I am no longer in this business and he aquired all the bills. The intention was that I was to help and get paid back, Right!!! I have been a big fool.
Old 09-07-2005, 09:37 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  

Hey Chrisea...

I don't know about the legal aspect of the bills... cause who knows what laws are gonna apply...
It's good your taking action around it...

yes... I've made a few mistakes in the men section as well..
hindsight eh... ;o)

It's good that you've gotten yourself looked after to your satisfaction...
no finer feeling in the world if you ask me...
just get this last little bit of unfinished business out of the way... and you'll be laughing..
Old 09-07-2005, 09:44 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  
Don't get undies in a bunch

If things are in his name but still come to your address... they are still his bills. If you think you should talk with a lawyer...talking sooner before things grow, would be better then talking later.

You are right though.... they can't take what you don't have.
I have told that to a bill collector or three. They get nasty, I feed them truth. "you will get it when I get it" Sure if you can find any money in this checking account, we will share it 50/50 *LOL* They get the message (some times)
Old 09-07-2005, 10:26 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  
May it be

Location: A new day. Today I just see bright colors, in the small world of my dreams.
I Put Things back in his name, had the business re-registered in his name. They just don't want to see it this way (can't blame them, chances are if he isn't going to pay me, he's Not going to pay them). I have seen this coming for months and this is only the tip of it all for him. It's just that I look at it this way, by sending these letters it's sort of like a beginning or a base to go from and documentation for them from me. This way, I'm letting them know the situation. As far as an attorney, I really don't make a lot (have been doing alot of overtime, but think that is getting less & less, so can't count on that) and why have attorney do, what maybe I can do. And I'm keeping copies of everything. Bikewench, nope no finer feelin... I'm in acceptance with the way it is, it's been a long time coming...