not so peaceful lately!!!

Old 11-15-2002, 10:08 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Paused

Unhappy not so peaceful lately!!!

as some of u are aware i finally am getting divorced from my A after 20 years. There are days I feel really good about my decision and lately i feel so down, depressed, angry, asking "why me" God, etc. I cant stop analyzing everything that has happend in the past years, if only this, if only that. I know its part of the co-dependency thinking, the disappointment,the breakup of the family, worrying about future finances. I have been to see a therapist, going to try ala-non again, going out with friends, trying to find all that I have to be thankful in this life, but sometimes I get so down, I don't know if I can face another day o all this pain. I know that time will help, finding my own life again, but the here and now really cant be much worse. I am so thankful to vent on this board and get feedback. Each morning I bring up this site and I have laughed, cried, and related to so many of you and your situations. I JUST WANT TO SAY THANK YOU FOR ALL being so supportive and sharing. Its my cheap therapy, lol., (since I feel like I'll always need therapy) at times i feel so strong and at times i feel like the biggest wimp in the world... thanks for letting me vent.. BARB
Old 11-15-2002, 01:29 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Paused

Hi barb

sorry to hear ur going thro such a tough time , but just wanted u to no that we're all hear for u,. YOur going through a tough situation, and i think its ok for u to feel angry,you sound like your doing all the right things to make things better, so hats of to u. Your a strong person, and what your doing takes alot of courage ,your allowed to have your down days blimey im sure i would.

Keep your chin up, sounds like you got some good mates , You made me laugh when u said about coming on this site in the morning, i do that to, the surport here is amazing is'nt it,

Well i hope things improve for u and your family soon, ur in my thought

loads of luv spinxxxxxxxx
Old 11-15-2002, 05:03 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  
Paused

Hi

I am a new member to this, but wanted you to know that I read your thread and my thoughts are with you. I have been divorced twice in my life and each time it was very difficult.

Remember to love yourself and nurture your sad days.
Old 11-15-2002, 06:25 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  
Paused

thanks all

thanks for your support.. i appreciate it so muchhhhh.. sometimes i feel like my heart is gonna fall thru the floor, never thought it would be so tough to let go, but i knew deep down inside i just couldnt live with the A anymore. u all have a nice weekend.... barb