Please Explain

Old 08-11-2005, 05:51 AM
  # 21 (permalink)  

Christian, realize that there are millions of people out there with broken hearts. You can't lay down and die..You have to pick yourself up..I have a girlfriend whose husband left her and he moved in with a woman and he left over a year ago..My friend is a very attractive girl but she is in depression as well..She went on vacation with me, went to Deep Creek last weekend where we rented a log house and we all went boating..She has made some progress since last year..She is up and down with her depression..She works out at the gym to relieve her stress..Are you doing things to try and enjoy life? I know you are hurting...Try and be a survivor from this! Take care of yourself....
Old 08-13-2005, 10:21 AM
  # 22 (permalink)  
My Cape Is at The Cleaners

Hi,
Yes trying to live and love life.
Not always easy though.
Old 08-13-2005, 10:52 AM
  # 23 (permalink)  
the girl can't help it

I think your pain is showing you how much of you how much you abandoned yourself all this time and you are still abandoning yourself. Embrace your pain instead of running from it accept it. Then it will get smaller. What can you learn from your pain? I believe you are blocking love rather than feeling love. Love is not painful. Learn what love realy is and see how much you have really loved. Many of us could not could not even fill up a thimbal with the love we have actually given and that can be a very painful realization