No news is good news

Old 11-09-2002, 05:58 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
I used to work here ;)

No news is good news

Hey all

I was complaining the other day I only have been posting when something bad happens. I guess I decided to post when nothing at all happens....lol

Been quiet here, I always think its the calm before the storm. I guess that is the pessimest in me coming out

Just wanted to touch base. Sending a big welcome to all the newcomers - you have all found a great place here

Hopefully I can get back on track soon and get out of my funk. I think I was doing better on the meds but the doctor took me off them. Oh well, I guess I need to deal with it on my own.

Anyway, everyone have a great weekend!! I had off yesterday and have a holiday on Monday so I am working on a 4 dayer!! Yeah for me

Many hugs.
Love,
Debbie

PS I hope to see some of you down in inspirations and follies - reading and posting - they are great places to laugh and cry
Old 11-09-2002, 08:20 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  

Hi BD!

We have drama when they're using, we have drama when we've packed them off to rehab, we have drama waiting on pins and needles to see if it's gonna take or not. Your post is a good indication that things can actually get kind of, well, just quiet. Don't sully this patch of serenity looking for the next catastrophe. Enjoy your weekend!

Hugs,
Smoke
Old 11-09-2002, 10:06 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  

Deb,
Just wanted to let you know, I always had a tendancy to anticipate disaster. I felt uncomfortable when things actually seemed normal. (which unfortunately it rarely was) But...I still even now not being with my A, it is an adjustment getting used to not living with the chaos.

Do something good for you while your off....

Take care & Big hugs!
Old 11-09-2002, 03:18 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  
I used to work here ;)

Hey guys

Its hard not to think that way, I've been thinking that way too long

I actually got some Christmas shopping done today and did a little cross stitch so I think that qualifies (sort of) as me stuff

Talk to you all soon.

Love,
Debbie
Old 11-09-2002, 07:02 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  
Ann
Nature Girl

We get so used to stormy seas, that the calm makes us nervous sometimes. Just enjoy and keep doing wonderful things for yourself.

Cross stitch? Can I send you mine to finish. I bought a wonderful "recovery" style picture with "peace, serenity, love, laughter, hope, faith and joy" in the outline. Well, "peace and serenity are under control but beyond that I just lost patience (and my eyesight).
Old 11-09-2002, 07:18 PM
  # 6 (permalink)  
I used to work here ;)

I am going to take the suggestion and enjoy it

About the cross stitch. I am not really good at it but I am determined to make a few handmade gifts this year. I made a Santa for my mom (seemed to take forever) and now I am working on this southwestern piece for my girlfriend at work. I need to give her something very special this year, she is the friend that threw me a surprise birthday party for my 40th - my very first real party I might add. It was so sweet. I still cry thinking about her putting that together....anyway, she is decorating her kitchen southwestern so I thought this might me a nice touch

Hope you are all having a great weekend!!

Hugs
Debbie