Hee hee hee, funny story, (I'm so mean)

Old 07-29-2005, 07:05 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Hee hee hee, funny story, (I'm so mean)

Cute story today. Abf had tickets to a big concert kick-off party last night that he was attending with a friend of his. I expected them to be drinking like fishes and for his friend to stay the night so I decided to go stay at my parents last night so I wouldn't have to be bothered in the wee hours of morning. So I came home this morning to take abf to work and I asked him how it was. He said it was really lame. It seems by the time his friend came over last night he was already hammered, (not abf but the friend). Abf said he spent all night "babysitting" his friend. They were back here by midnight, stayed up for a 1/2 an hour, friend passed out and abf went to bed. So I started laughing my buns off. I said, "Doesn't it suck when the person you had plans with is so drunk you can't even enjoy yourself?" "Yes," he said. "Well maybe you should remember that," I said. He even booted his buddy out this morning, (hangover and all) right before I got home, saying the I was coming home so he had to get going. I think the whole thing is pretty amusing. He certainly didn't like a taste of his own medicine. I'm sure he'll do it again but at least it gave me a good laugh this morning.

I had a good night. Visited and slept like a log. :Lmao
Old 07-29-2005, 07:28 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  

yea - good for you and glad you got some good winks last nite and a smile this morning!
Old 07-29-2005, 09:55 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  
May it be

Location: A new day. Today I just see bright colors, in the small world of my dreams.
that's too funny...

I sometimes think, that it would be funny to be able to watch where my xabf lives now. I think he is still staying at a drinking buddies place. I bet that's lol. I heard one story, so far, (I don't talk to him much)... He called one day to try to get me to look for his vehicle. Seems the buddy said someone stole it. Then that afternoon, At the Bar, he was telling people this story. Someone said your car is parked a few buildings down from the apt... Guess the buddie was too drunk to rem where he parked it. After he called, I was thinking, I can just see me driving him around looking for the car (on my day off). Esp with the gas prices, Not. He called a few hrs later from the bar, when he found it.
Old 07-29-2005, 02:50 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  
brightlight

Too funny!!!