"they" say I have it made. I'm lost

Old 07-11-2005, 06:27 PM
  # 21 (permalink)  
alone and healing alone

Originally Posted by Soul Catcher
Your sweet to suggest that but my kids are only 5,4,4. We do tons of things, park, swimmng pools, beach, gymnastics, dance classes, ect. They do things with me sitting away from them but it would be nice to have a break break. Moms out there who are single know what I mean. Some of you may take Pee'ing for granted. hahaha I would LOVE to do that alone.
when I was 35 years old my daughter wanted mommy to learn to skate since she had in the beginners class. so I took the beginners class at the skating rink with a bunch of 3 year olds and me 35 years old and embarrassed as hell. talk about humiliation when your laying flat on your back as a 3 year old skates by and laughs at you for falling down..lol. so no 5. 4, and 4 are not too young for them to learn to skate. I ralize as you said you have alot of other fun things you do with your kids, but I just wanted to point out that kids start taking skating lessons some while in training pants. amazing thing about kids they fall down and while we are begging for valium they are thinking its funny that they fell on there butts.
Old 07-11-2005, 06:56 PM
  # 22 (permalink)  

Well one good thing is I do have xanex and would probably have to take a few of them. Are you talking about ice skating or roller skating? I don't think I would do either of those. I learned my lesson on both. You know if I did they would only complain that it was too cold and they would just quit. I they can't do it they would say "I don't want to do this anymore" and I of course won't force them so it would be a waste of money. Sunday school for them is my best outlet. I called my AH today and told him that the a/c went out, our fence fell down from the storm, our roof has three different leak spots in it from the roof leaking that was finally repaired. My washer piping leaks all over my garage floor and my bathropom toilet leaks so my water bill is triple. My lanai screen enclosure has to be rebuilt, gone from the storm last year. I have to bomb because roaches are coming in my house. I feel like I am in mutual of omaha. Not to mention the four armadillo's that have made a home under my lanai and it's cracked all to H***. I told him I feel overwhelmed with no help. So many things and no break, I am to break down and be lying on the floor in a fetal posistion I swear. LOL
Old 07-12-2005, 11:30 AM
  # 23 (permalink)  
Reikihelps

Hey SC,

Have you ever rented the 86 film The Money Pit??
It'll make you laugh and cry! When I think about all that needs to be done aropund here I get totally overwhelmed!! It helps to laugh.
You mentioned Sunday school. Many churches allow Alanon to host meetings. Does or would your church do that? I bet if you're looking for a group, others in your parish are also. Consider mentioning it to your priest/minister.
Glad you're hangin in there.
Reikihelps