I'll take any advice...

Old 10-23-2002, 07:59 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Paused

Unhappy I'll take any advice...

Hello Everyone -

Hello ā€“ Could anyone possibly provide me with a list of meeting dates / times/ locations for the Berks County, PA area? Also is there anyone that I can contact for advice on my current situation. I think I need some advice from someone a little more objective than myself or my family and friends and Iā€™m wondering if anyone with your group could help.

Thanks so much
Old 10-23-2002, 09:05 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Paused

Hi MissMChel!

I just wanted to welcome you! I'm sure someone with more information will be along shortly. I believe if you look in the phone book under alcoholism, you should be able to find some numbers with people who can help you in your area.

This is a wonderful place to come and "talk" and share. There is alot of wisdom and support here.

It was so difficult for me to be objective about my situation when I was right in the middle of it. And family and friends really had a hard time helping if they weren't living in the situation. You will find alot of support with people who can relate to how you feel & are in a similar situation.
Old 10-23-2002, 09:37 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  

hi miss mchel, welcome to a good place. you can talk to us and do your work with alanon or naranon. read these forums and posts and know that you're not alone.we're all trying to learn and grow and help each other. there is a lot of wisdom and kindness and experience here.
hugs from sugar