A really sad day for my baby

Old 06-15-2005, 12:03 PM
  # 21 (permalink)  
This is NOT my first Rodeo

Jordan,
Prayers to you and your little boy. There have been many advances made in treating brain tumors. I am friends with a man who used to work at the National Institute of Health - they injected specific types of brain tumors with a virus and then were able to treat the virus with medications until it went AWAY.

Hopefully your HP will put leading edge technology and kind doctors in your path.

TBK
Old 06-15-2005, 12:38 PM
  # 22 (permalink)  

Jordan,

I am so sorry for you and your little boy. All the love and prayers in the world going out to you.....

Love, Patty
Old 06-15-2005, 09:34 PM
  # 23 (permalink)  

I am so sorry to hear about this. What a load you got today. Oh take care of yourself and pray. Sorry to hear about it.
Old 06-16-2005, 05:38 AM
  # 24 (permalink)  

((Jordan)) I so sorry you are going through this. My Dad had this same thing way back in 1970... it was not cancerous. He had to take thyroid medication the rest of his life & had annual cat scans but he lived another fantastic & full 31 years.

When I think of all the advancements they have made in medicine these days I have all the hope in the world for your baby!

We are here for you!
Old 06-16-2005, 06:33 AM
  # 25 (permalink)  

I just went through this in Dec, Jan, Feb, Mar and so on. The Dr. told me that it was a tumor...I bib the MRI and no tumor...thank God. Now I'm on meds for a long time. I hope to God that your son will be ok. I will keep him in my prays.
Stressed 1
Old 06-16-2005, 10:24 AM
  # 26 (permalink)  

Unhappy Getting Depressed

Hi everyone,

I really don't think that I let the appointment get to me until today. I have been doing research until 3am every morning since. I am run down and mentally exuasted. There is just so much that we don't know yet so my mind is just left to wonder.
In my research I have found out that the pituiatry gland effects sooo many organs. There are just so many possibilities of what could be wrong. I am really worried and scared...........and I just can't imagine that my little baby may have to go through surgery or radiation. I just can't believe that this is happening.
Today has just been a bad day, I am depressed and crying. I just wanted to vent.
Thanks to all who read this.
Old 06-16-2005, 11:53 AM
  # 27 (permalink)  

Awwwwwwwwww, vent away.
There are just so many possibilities of what could be wrong
Please don't worry about things that might be. Learn all you can, but allow the experts to do their tests and do the proper study so you'll get the information that you need to help your little guy get well.

We're here for you!
Old 06-16-2005, 11:56 AM
  # 28 (permalink)  

It is scary thinking about all the things that could be wrong, really scary esp when it is a child.

I'm so sorry you have to be going through all this.