grief and anger

Old 06-08-2005, 08:29 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

grief and anger

i am so angry this morning. woke up on the wrong side of the bed obviously. and needing to get my tushy to a meeting.

i just am so angry again. angry that someone chooses to die. how incredibly selfish that is. without thought to everyone else and how they will react. i just wish my exA would pack up and get the hell out of this area and maybe die somewhere that i wont hear about it. i dont want lots of people calling me to give me the news. hell i got to see a lot of it happening up close and personal. why would i want to even go to his funeral? i mean lets face it. hes gonna be in his glory, me miserable and him the center of attention.

ugh.. i am so cranky i cant stand myself today.
quietsins
Old 06-08-2005, 09:19 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  

(((qs))) vent away - purge it out!!!!
Old 06-08-2005, 11:04 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  
too much on my plate!!

I totally hear you QS! You often post threads very similiar to what I think on a daily basis.

I was just thinking about my x-ABF and wondering if he made it to New Jersey. I'm sure getting drunk in all the bars he has his layovers in. And how he will go back to drinking nightly and living out of a suitcase. He thinks this is "the life!" HAH!!

I just keep telling myself I deserve more- I deserve SO much more!! I can't wait until the day I find the "one." I know now I'm so not ready for that; but I really want to have another baby and have a family of my own. I will someday, I deserve that much..