Moving forward today

Old 06-03-2005, 10:48 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Gracey

Moving forward today

My H is walking around the past few weeks, just crabby as hell. I cant even stand being around him right now. Everything he say is so negative, at the end of the night right before he goes to bed, he tells me how sorry he is for being so crabby, and tells me he is just going through alot right now.

There is always an excuse why he is so crabby, everyday!! I mentioned that to him, if he is not sleeping after work he is up but crabby as hell, engrossed with the computer, or gone.

I am learning to meet my own needs emotionally, I am also starting to fill the loniless I feel, with other things that make me happy. I kinda feel like I am living outside of his world most of the time, and when I look in to his world, I see misery. I have been so busy with work and after school activities, that I have not had a chance to focus on anything let alone him. But that is good for me, I like being busy. I am starting to enjoy myself, I always invite him to go knowing that he wont, but if he said yes once, I would roll over in shock. I went to dinner last night with a friend, and tomorrow I am going to breakfast with another friend and then to my son's baseball game.

There is nothing I can do for him, but there is no sense in both of us being miserable, right??

Old 06-03-2005, 10:51 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  

What a fantastic attitude!!

Your recovery is shining, Gracey. I am so proud of you.

Love

Minnie
xxx
Old 06-03-2005, 10:58 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  

Yep... no since going down with the ship.

Im sooooo happy for you!
Old 06-03-2005, 12:12 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  

applause, applause!
Old 06-03-2005, 01:53 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  

Good for you, live life to the fullest. Enjoy your friends, children and positive things in your life.
Old 06-04-2005, 03:45 AM
  # 6 (permalink)  

Well done Gracey - you are an example to us all. You really have got it sussed - good for you :amsmiling