Any love is gone

Old 05-15-2005, 09:56 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Any love is gone

Hi guys! Don't ask me how i found out, but I found out that my ABF had been cheating on me the whole time we were together, not only with women, but men also. Any remnant of any love, concern is totally gone,and it is replaced with pure loathing and hatred. I don't think I will be trusting men anytime soon and it is just as well. Hopefully he didn't give me HIV......
I am going to leave these forums because obviously I need to erase this man(monster) from my consciousness and just heal for now. I wish all of you well and thanks for the support when I needed it!
Old 05-15-2005, 01:45 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  

Dear Crossed,
I am so sorry you had to go through this, it is a horrible feeling to find out we were not the only one.
My heart goes out to you and your concerns. May you find some comfort from this site, and a support system for yourself.
Take care of you,
Mendingheart
Old 05-15-2005, 01:52 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  

(((fingerscrossed)))

I am sorry you had to find out this way. I discovered something similar and it was a very important part of me being able to move on. I hope you are going to get tested so that you can set your mind at ease.

I hope you can heal from this and use each and every support network possible. You know we're always here if you need a cyberhug.

Take care

Minnie
xxx