this was amusing!

Old 04-30-2005, 01:28 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

this was amusing!

Im going to share this with you as it actually made me laugh! As well as his alc addition it turns out he has been lying to me for so much longer than I thought! He has been sleeping with LOADS of women - calling them in the night etc.

I went out with a group of friends last night. We ended up at my friends house who live with him. He had gone off drinking somewhere so I knew the coast would be clear.

Anyhow back at the house there were these 2 girls. I instantly recognised the one as the one who was wedged between his legs a month or so ago. The other I know he has been sleeping regulary with. Neither of them knew me (which was the funny thing) nor did they know each other!!

They were both waiting for him to come back. At one point the were sat opposite each other at the kitchen table. One was sending him text messages saying how she was waiting for him. The other was leaving a message on his mobile phone voicemail!!!! It was like a comedy show!! I was just there thinking you silly girls! I have just ended a relationship with him and only a week ago terminated my pregnancy! They were both waiting!!!

I guessed he would be back about 3 so I left. He turned up drunk (as normal) with another woman!!! I missed the outcome but it just highlighted to me I have had a lucky escape!!

Oh and the other funny thing - he is buying a motorbike (yet he couldn`t "afford" our baby) I do fear for him though here. He has drink drove his car in the past. Drink driving and riding a motorbike is something else!!
Maybe he should just stick to riding his ladies!!!
Old 04-30-2005, 01:34 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  

I have been lied to so often about so many things big and small I now simply assume the abf is lying.

Some of his lies are downright funny...I've seen him unable to walk straight or speak clearly, yet he'll insist "I haven't had a damn thing to drink" but he's lied about so many other important things as well...telling me he has MS, the fact that he "forgot" he never bothered to file for a divorce, he even lied about his age.

The drinking and driving thing makes me crazy as well. I pray if he has an accident, only one car is involved, his.
Old 04-30-2005, 01:40 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  

Katie, It sounds to me like it was one of those moments that I term as "Ironic".
You got to see that he has not changed a bit. You got to see that you are not in the place those women are.
Move on and let him go. As hard as it may seem, I think that the ironic situation that you were in and what you witnessed is just proof that you're better off without him.
(((Katie))))
Old 04-30-2005, 03:23 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  
too much on my plate!!

Sorry, but that is sort of comical!

Oh yes the lies; how can we forget the silly, silly lies. I guess they must forget that we aren't like their bar buddies, and assume they can pull one over on us as well. hehe!

I found something very humurous in the last email that I had gotten, Abf rambled on about how sick he has been for the last three days, said it must be because he hadn't eaten anything for three days. Hmmmmm me thinks its too much drinking. but yet he swears he has been sober for a few weeks now! LOL!
Old 04-30-2005, 03:48 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  

have no doubts that your higher power wanted you to be there to learn something. and it seems you have.

count your blessings and for myself it helps to pray for those who dont have the clarity to see their actions and the effect it has on others.

quietsins
Old 04-30-2005, 08:54 PM
  # 6 (permalink)  
Searching and tripping

Guess you were in the right place at the right time for a reason. This situation just confirms that you made wise decisions. Give yourself a good ole' pat on the back for seeing it for what it was.

Hugs, Kathy