Attorney suggesting divorce

Old 04-22-2005, 01:29 PM
  # 21 (permalink)  

Hi Wray
It is me again, I posted on your "guilt" thread don't know if your read it. Needless to say you probably know the answer. I am looking at my wages getting garnished and losing my home, I guess the liability insurance he had wasn't enough. WE ARE innocent victims. We are not giving up or abandoning are AH's by taking these steps. We for once are taking care of us, putting us at #1. One the reasons I had to take a break from this forum as when I tried to share with people they didn't want to hear it or they would say "I don't want to hear the horror stories I just want to detach" Or what I experieced doesn't happen to everyone, let me just stick my head in the sand and then I can cry, flip out and ask for support when it happens. Well believe me it happens more than not. Take look at how many people are in the prison system for DUI's and accident and deaths related to them. How many families are destroyed and they did nothing but love that person. I'm sorry to ramble on I just hate to see people gambling on almost a sure bet. What will be there bottom? We can't control it but we can prevent it from becoming ours. You are lucky to have an attorney looking out for you. May god bless you and your family and keep you safe.