I was reminded......

Old 09-15-2002, 08:55 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

I was reminded......

Well, I guess it would have been just a matter of time before I was reminded why I left my x-A. Friday night, or actually Saturday morning I got a call at like 4am. It was him, telling me he was at his brothers. He was just letting me know. Well I get up Saturday morning and call his brother, whom he and I are very close friends. He proceeded to tell me not to tell my A he told me this, but that he knows that my A used crack friday night. He could smell it, he had gone outside to use it. He also told me he was shocked and confronted my A about it.

He told him he had lost everything and he thought he was better than that. All my A kept saying was why was he trying to be in his business. I think my A was shocked that his brother figured out he was doing that.

I wasnt really shocked or anything, just kind of numb. I knew it would come soon, that I would hear of him doing it, it just is a blow, I know you all know what I mean. I didn't see him all weekend, I think he left last night to go back out of town. I know HP did that to me, to make me remember, and also protect me and our daughter right now. It is almost like HP is saying~ "Hey Nicole, I know you love him to death, but this is what he is doing right now...let it go for now and keep with what your doing"

Utterly amazing how things work sometimes....
Hope everyone has had a good weekend.....
Old 09-15-2002, 09:07 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  
It is what it is!!!

Bonbon -

I am sorry that you are going through this (((hugs))) to you!!!.

From your posts I got the feeling that you knew in your heart that things just did not feel right. I believe that our HP speaks to us through our heart, no our head. When I listen to my heart, things usually turn our right, but when I listen to my head, oh boy, that is my doing not God's.

Take care and do something for yourself today!
Old 09-15-2002, 11:20 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  
Morning Glory

Hi Bonbon,

It's very natural to slip in and out of denial. Our HP gently brings us back to the truth.

The difference this time seems to be that you didn't give your power away. You held on to who you are and the self esteem you've gained on your journey.

You've made wonderful progress.

Hugs,
MG

Old 09-15-2002, 08:59 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  
Ann
Nature Girl

******{Bonbon}}}}

Isn't it amazing how our Higher Power can gently tap us on the shoulder today. I remember not long ago when HP had to hit me with a plank before I even paid attention.

We just keep moving forward, baby step by baby step and the light gets brighter every step of the way.
Old 09-16-2002, 03:29 AM
  # 5 (permalink)  

Thanks guys. MG you were right I did hold onto my self esteem, that was so important to me.

I just can't shake this feeling I have about feeling empty. I don't know what it could be. I didn't feel this way until he and I started kind of seeing each other again. I can't explain it.
Old 09-16-2002, 05:04 AM
  # 6 (permalink)  
JT
Supply Manager

Bonbon,

And good for you...you are not going into a spiral but you are awed by how the program works!

How far you have come!
JT