SoberRecovery : Alcoholism Drug Addiction Help and Information

SoberRecovery : Alcoholism Drug Addiction Help and Information (https://www.soberrecovery.com/forums/)
-   Friends and Family of Alcoholics (https://www.soberrecovery.com/forums/friends-family-alcoholics/)
-   -   I have the Boo Hoo's (https://www.soberrecovery.com/forums/friends-family-alcoholics/5651-i-have-boo-hoos.html)

Kittycat 09-12-2002 08:28 PM

I have the Boo Hoo's

Hi Guys.........
I am feeling pretty down today. I had the realtor in yesterday and it really HIT me that all this is real,my house has to go even some of my furnishings. I was really upset. I know it is just stuff...but my stuff and I love it...I worked hard to get this. Happy that she thougth is was worth way more than I thought ...but seriously sad. The A called this morning and I was crying on the phone ....telling him what a $%^&&* he is to have ruined our life, and to sleep with some "skank" the day we went into court. I still can't get over that one.
There is so much financial crap...and I am just really feeling blue..I know he has his %^&*()_ out running the streets and I don't even have the urge to do that. Today being a woman is the pits...............men!(*^^%$##@#$^&*()_
Love :kitty: Kitty

smoke gets in my eyes 09-12-2002 10:06 PM

Oh, Kitty...

This is one of the icky parts. It will get better, because you made the choice that will let things get better.

Hugs,
Smoke

Morning Glory 09-12-2002 11:40 PM

Sending Hugs to you Kitty.

It will get better.

I'm really sorry you are feeling down and out.

I hope you feel better soon.

Hugs,
MG

Debbie 09-13-2002 03:53 AM

Hi Kitty

It breaks my heart that you are feeling so down. But you said it, material things. Your life is just going to get better now. Keep your chin up and try to think positive. You are one strong, amazing woman!!

You take care.

Many hugs!! **************{Kitty}}}}}}}}

Love,
Debbie

JT 09-13-2002 04:52 AM

Kitty,

So you have a down day...it's just a one day. There will be more during all of this, there will be good days too and fantastic days! You are making a major life change...wade through the garbage and it will smell alot better on the other side!

Hang in there Kitty!

JT

Paulie 09-13-2002 07:41 AM

Kitty -

I can't say anymore than what has already been said. You will have good days and bad days. But try to remember a really bad time with him, none of the days that are ahead of you will be that bad again.

I am proud of the strength you have shown.

(((Kitty)))

bonbon 09-13-2002 09:06 AM

Kitty, Feel what you feel right now, it wont last. It will make you appreciate all the good days to come! I promise. You deserve so much. Hang in there, keep coming here!

Love you!
((((((kitty)))))))

nana05 09-13-2002 10:57 PM

hang in there, i will be thinking of you, been through all of this, nd you will survive, you will go through hurt and up and down feelings, but the best part is you made the right decision...
peace to you, nana

Josie 09-14-2002 12:24 AM

Kitty,
I think this is part of the "grieving
process". And I think it's perfectly
normal and healthy to cry, mourn, be
pissed, whatever those &&%%$$ feelings
are. You have to get it out of your
system, and that's exactly what you're
doing. Anyway, just my opinion!
I think you're doing great.

Hugs,

MonicaR 09-14-2002 12:35 AM

Kitty;
Thank you for sharing your boo hoo's with us. You have a lot of courage and things will get better. You are having a really sad time and we are all here for you with our arms around you in a great big group hug, feel it? Feel your feelings so that you can let them go and get to the good stuff.

:grinattk: MonicaR

Kittycat 09-14-2002 04:57 PM

Thanks Guys love you all! I am over it...today: )
Love Kitty

Paulie 09-14-2002 05:04 PM

:funjump: