Animal Prognostication

Old 09-02-2002, 03:40 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Animal Prognostication

Y'know how some cultures use animal behavior to tell the future? Like the groundhog seeing his shadow and certain kinds of fuzz on caterpillars and the flight of birds and counting crows, etc? Dig this.

I have been straightening up around the warehouse and have been collecting together a few odds and ends that Dino left here to mail to him. My cat (who used to be Dino's cat) partially unpacked the box and dragged his underwear into her litter box. What do you think it MEANS???? LOL

Old 09-02-2002, 03:55 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Ann
Nature Girl

Hi Smoke

Well, I asked my cat, Toby, and he said it means that Dino will not be wearing this underwear again any time soon.

(This HAS to be Chump!!) Sorry if he wanted to remain anonymous.
Old 09-02-2002, 04:00 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  

Chump does not mind having her name revealed, but she does mind people thinking she's a boy. I guess her name is as confusing as "smoke".
Old 09-02-2002, 04:03 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  
Ann
Nature Girl

LOL

I KNOW Chump is a girl...Toby reminds me regularly..it is a brain disfuntion with me...I always call Chump HE. Sorry Chump...nice kitty.
Old 09-02-2002, 04:14 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  

Chump would never hold a thing like that against her Auntie Ann. Guess what else I found in the box? The white rabbit's bow tie, and one of the three little pig's gloves under Dino's boxers. I think the message may be more complex than I imagined. For those of you wondering, YES, I had JUST cleaned her box.

Something about being late for a very important date by the hair of his chinny-chin-chin?
Old 09-02-2002, 04:32 PM
  # 6 (permalink)  
Ann
Nature Girl

I love your life!!!

The White Rabbit's bow-tie, The Three Pigs glove, Dino's boxers...I think it means that three people are coming to see you and they will all be one brick short of a load...if you catch my drift.
Or maybe they will just be a little chilly...or maybe that Dino will become a farmer (pigs and rabbits)

I was cleaning too this weekend, and all I found was boring old sock and underwear and clothes I haven't worn since WW1. Also, some great photos of my mother's "roaring 20's" days...wow she was one pretty lady.

Your cleaning sounds more fun though.