working the steps

Old 08-28-2002, 07:20 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Paused

working the steps

Iam working the 12 steps and I am finding out that a lot of my problems started way before I was ever married.Iam starting to see the problem is not just with my spouce.I had a lot too do with what has happened in my life. I made the choices that have led me to where I am today not my spouce.Alcohol has been in my life ever since I can remember.I my self don't drink I think I don't bother with it because of it's problems that come with it.I tell you working the steps is a BIG EYE OPENER for me .
NINA
Old 08-28-2002, 07:31 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Ann
Nature Girl

Nina

These Steps saved my life, and I can't say enough about what a wonderful spiritual program it is.

Not only do our eyes get opened, but also our hearts, our souls, and our minds.

They are a gift that is free and never out of stock. I'm glad you have discovered this gift.
Old 08-29-2002, 09:12 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  
Paused

Welcome Nina!

It is amazing how revealing this who;e thing is! Glad you are joining us on the road.

A/G:p :p :p
Old 08-29-2002, 09:39 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  

MY DEAR NINA,I GOT GOOSE BUMPS ALL OVER MY BODY WHEN I READ YOUR POST ABOUT WORKING THE STEPS.I GET SUCH A THRILL WHEN I HEAR PEOPLE TALK ABOUT WORKING THE STEPS.I TOO EXPERIENCED AN AWAKENING OF THE SPIRIT THAT HAD LAID DORMANT IN ME FOR SO MANY YEARS,AND GUESS WHAT NINA YOU'VE JUST BARELY SCRATCHED THE SURFACE.I JUST LOVE IT,LOVE IT.....peter.
Old 08-10-2008, 06:15 AM
  # 5 (permalink)  

danadr i have been ovoiding the steps most of my life i had a awaking the same as the ministers sons chapter to the agnostic but got off way in left feild with a high powered chuch founded outside of denomination cack in the eightys just devastated me condemnation etc

Last edited by CarolD; 08-28-2008 at 11:45 AM. Reason: Removed E Mail..,They are not allowed on SR.