My plan...damn...

Old 03-21-2005, 08:54 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

My plan...damn...

I KNOW my husband drank today. I have a phone message that offers no doubts. He also came home with a pocketful of cash after being out with his best friend all day. He does not yet have a job and has no business having this amout of cash. His friend did drop him off at this court mandated CRASH class earlier this evening and my husband took a cab home.

He knew that I knew. He did not know what to do with himself. The kids were sleeping and he was no longer drunk. He tried to make conversation for a while, but after I gave him a few one word answers (HELL..."24" was on...I was NOT going to talk to him while watching Jack Baur save the world) he switched to pissed off mode. He left a bundle of cash on the counter and told me to use it for food (with no explaination as to where it came from).

I have no idea what he did, and I did know that he was drinking. I also know that he went to bed confused (since he came downstairs about 13 times for different reasons...I am sure looking for me to give him a reason to be all pissy with ME...it did not happen).

In the morning I will go to work. I will not think about what he is doing all day. If I come home and find that he has been drinking and I have the children with me, then we will go to my friend's house, then to my parents for a visit (I will call in sick to work).

I am NOT NOT NOT NOT NOT going back to the days of the insanity. I refuse.

Right now I am in the shut down mode. I am off to bed, to sleep FAR away as possible on the king sized bed from my husband. I will be polite to him in the morning and NOT think about him all day. It is up to him what happens after the kids and I get home tomorrow. I am also resisting the tempation to leave him a note, they do no good.

This totally sucks and I hate that I am even typing this post. Damn him.

Jenny
Old 03-21-2005, 09:09 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Caring for the 3 little bears

Prayer going up. I know this is sooooooooo frustrating and we are absolutely powerless to do anything about THEIR problem. Do your own thing and enjoy it. Take care and PEACE PEACE PEACE to you tomorrow!
Old 03-21-2005, 09:11 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  

ouch

hes kinda got you between a rock and a hard spot there. He did not come home drunk so you wont put your plan in motion. Don;t that **** ya off, you had a plan and he fumbled it up a bit.
Looks like he may be playing your game against you. Drink, just dont come home drunk. Please dont take that worng, i am not making lite of your plight, believe me I know it is no game. To A's it seems that it is sometimes.
Sorry for what you are going thru.
Don;t say a word to him about what happend. See what his next move is.

I am NOT NOT NOT NOT NOT going back to the days of the insanity. I refuse.

remember these words.
Old 03-21-2005, 09:16 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  

Jenny....

I'm sorry that you have been let down once again...

I'm praying for you...
Old 03-22-2005, 04:19 AM
  # 5 (permalink)  
Barely There

Hope u stick to your guns Jen. Remain detached so he only has his own actions to blame. Sounds like he knows he's in the wrong and looking for an excuse to dump the blame on you.

I'll be thinking of you.

Aud.