So much good advice : )

Old 08-23-2002, 07:04 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Paused

So much good advice : )

Thanks guys for helping me through my anger seige. It was a very tough day,.Everyday seems to be getting more confusing...but many of the thoughts you all sent made me really think. There is so much work I need to do on myself...wish i could have really known all this years ago. Rare are we who become so wise in our youth!
I am better today, but I am not happy about what happened. When things happen now I sort of want to run to my A....have you all experienced that? I really did not with my first husband...but I feel that now.
Life is just a box of chocolates, thanks Forrest, mine is filled with ants : )
Love, Kitty
Old 08-23-2002, 08:12 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Morning Glory

Kitty,

It's pretty normal to want to run back to your comfort zone. How ever crazy it was it was still familiar and comfortable. You'll establish a new comfort zone. It will just take time. So run here until you do.

Hugs,
MG

Old 08-23-2002, 09:23 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  
Paused

when i was seperated from my A, the winter season was the worse. i always missed him especially when we would cook stew together and watch monday night football.. i always missed him and wanted to run back.. and then he would be at my window or door or phone and yelling at me, or calling me names or threatening or stalking me and the missing him would go away, until finally 2 years later, i believed him when he said he changed and he charmed his way right back in and also cause i wanted peace for a change.... so stay strong.. please..