Hello

Old 03-03-2005, 01:20 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Gracey

Hello

I want to go up north this weekend to see my brother, but I dont know if I am able to. I need a weekend retreat.

My youngest daughter had to half days this week, and we arranged play dates for her..........................she was so excited.

I cant wait for her to sing my favorite song on Friday. Its Friday Yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. you would have to hear it............it is so cute.

progress reports have been mailed..............very proud of my son..........almost all A's......looking forward to going to my youngest daughter parent/teacher conference tonight, she is suppose to lead it herself, and she made me an invitation and everything. My oldest daughter doesnt tell me anything about her grades anymore, I just have to wait for the progress report. She usually does really well.

See look at all the thing I am grateful for. See how happy I am and how proud of my kids I am.

Old 03-03-2005, 01:24 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  

Yay!!

Sounds like things are going well. Like to hear positives!

And by the way, I'm just as proud of you as you are of your kids.

Why can't you go see your brother?
Old 03-03-2005, 01:25 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  

It's good to see you!

And a ^5 to the kids for their acheivements and to their mom for being their biggest source of support and of course, their biggest fan!

Great news and great reasons for happiness!
Old 03-03-2005, 01:32 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  
Gracey

My H doesnt think we can afford to fill up my gas tank twice this week. I would have to pull money out of my savings, which I dont want to, because I am planning a trip to Disney with the kids, and I am trying to be very frugule. I dont want to take the money out of my savings, and he dont want it to come out of our mutual checking. Which 95% of my work check goes to the checking, but we need money for Bills.

Old 03-03-2005, 01:47 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  

Bummer! Too bad gas prices aren't going to suddenly drop this week!
You've got some GREAT kids... those are fantastic grades!!!
I think the Disney trip is a goal worth saving for...
Old 03-03-2005, 01:47 PM
  # 6 (permalink)  

And where does his money go?
Old 03-03-2005, 03:28 PM
  # 7 (permalink)  
Wipe your paws elsewhere!

Oh please, Gracie, can you share the "Friday" song? You are such an awesome mom. Your children are lucky to have you. Hope you find a way to see your brother this weekend.

FD
Old 03-04-2005, 05:19 AM
  # 8 (permalink)  

Gracey,you have ever right to be very proud of your kids. They sound like they are talented. Three beautiful kids.
What special things do you do just for yourself?
Old 03-04-2005, 05:23 AM
  # 9 (permalink)  

gracey - that's too bad that you can't go up north - how often do you do that anyway? seems there should be a compromise. the disney trip sounds fun - i've never been!

you have every right to be grateful and proud of your children!!
Old 03-04-2005, 05:52 AM
  # 10 (permalink)  

Gracey,

Good job to everyone on thier grades!!!! You should be proud of yourself it takes a lot of work on a parent to keep up with thier homework.

Are you going to Disneyland or Disneyworld???? My mom and I are taking the kids to Disneyland in May. We have made a tradition of going every other year, it's great I leave AH (he doesn't like it, and can stand not being able to drink) we have an awesome time.

I'm sorry you aren't going to be able to make it to see your brother.

Mindi
Old 03-04-2005, 06:43 AM
  # 11 (permalink)  
Gracey

I am planning on going to Disney World in Florida, next March. I figure it will give me a year to prepare. I would like to rent a Villa, with three bedrooms and 2 1/2 baths. The villa will cost 600.00 for the week. Whewwwwwwwwwwww. But only 4 miles from disney.

The tickests are going to break me. I am thinking about driving there instead of flying 22 hours in a car one way.........................but 1500.00 dollars to fly.

I got home yesterday just in time to honk the horn and get Bree to jump in the van..........so we would make her conference in time. She is doing wonderful in school........I am very proud of her. She has been on green lights all year, she has not had to change her color once. (behvior and responsibility of getting homework done on time).

Bree always sings this song to me on Friday mornings it is so cute...

ITS Friday Yea, Its Friday yea, we dont have to go to work and school tomorrow, it Friday Yea, du, du, du, du Its Friday yeaaaaaaaaaa....

I am sure I am missing peices to this one.............. lol But I just love her singing it to me, it puts a smile on my face everytime. I think I should video her singing that .

Old 03-04-2005, 08:29 AM
  # 12 (permalink)  

i think you should get it on video!!! what a wonderful way to start the weekend!
Old 03-05-2005, 08:03 AM
  # 13 (permalink)  

Gracey - your kids are so great - I think that it comes from having a great mom.

We went to Disney 4 years ago. If the place you stay doesn't have a kitchen, one tip for saving money I found was NOT to eat INSIDE Disney, WAY expensive. The place we stayed was inside Disney, one of the theme motels, and we found that it was much less expensive to eat at the McDonalds - maybe not so healthy, but it's a vacation, after all. And to fly down there, you could try to look at hotwire.com or one of the other websites for cheap tickets, might find lower prices that way if you haven't already tried that. I believe that you can bundle tickets and rental car that way, too.