erase history

Old 02-12-2005, 08:21 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Gracey

erase history

Why would someone everynite after using the computer till three or four in the morining erase the computer......if they werent trying to hide something........

after an affair and after alot of things, I dont trust a whole lot.........and I know that there is nothing I can do..........but this gives me an uneasy feeling and put red flags up.........If I were to ask him..........you know what kind of response I would get..........lies, or excuses..........

I dont hide coming here.........I dont hide anything that I do...............I will not ask him.......but I suspicious.............and I am also scared to ask why.......the history is only set at one day memory..........so with him being on it till 4:00 this morning, why would it purposley be erased.........it hasnt been 24 hours........so it should have still been on here this morning.........I dont want to know right..........it is not my business right.........

Old 02-12-2005, 09:27 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  
the girl can't help it

Gracey-

You most likely have every reason in the world not to trust him.....act accordingly and keep yourself safe and your kids....
Old 02-12-2005, 09:56 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  
Ugh!

Hey Gracey,

You are right you probably don't want to know. My AH is so suspicious of me that he installed a keystroke logger that is hidden on this computer. He goes on the computer when I'm not home and reads EVERYTHING i've typed. It's much easier than actually speaking to me! Dork... Anyway, I cannot see that anything he reads that I type is actually good for him to see. And in him spying on me it makes me dislike him even more than I already do. He thinks it will make me stop using the computer or whatever but it has the opposite effect and has made us even further apart than we had ever been. Computers are goofy, are you sure it is not set to erase all history all of the time? Well, don't lose any sleep over this one, there's not much you can do on the computer well that I know of.

((((HUGS)))),
FaithChaser