2005 -Fresh Start

Old 01-23-2005, 07:31 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

2005 -Fresh Start

Hi Everyone! It's been a good spell since I posted a new thread, but I'm here daily.

Everything is going well with me and today I am very content, which has been my usual for a while.
A new fabulous job found me the first of the year, my relationships with friends, family and my active A all feel healthier. Slowly I am trying new things that I thought were totally out of my area, and I'm doing okay.

BTW: thanks to all for their supportive messages/replies and for letting me share.

Right now I have a warm fireplace, fresh sheets on the bed and a cold Dr Pepper waiting for me before bed. 'Night!
Old 01-24-2005, 06:52 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  

I'm glad to hear things are going well for you!!!
Old 01-24-2005, 07:00 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  

red - that is so wonderful to hear! and the fireplace, sheets and dr. pepper are a wonderful way to end the day! thanks for sharing.
Old 01-24-2005, 07:10 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  

Red - I'm glad things are going well.

Here's to a new year!!
Old 01-24-2005, 09:13 AM
  # 5 (permalink)  
Gracey

I have read so many good things today............it is such a lift up to read positive posts..........

I am so happy for you red.........

Old 01-24-2005, 03:08 PM
  # 6 (permalink)  

Thanks everybody for your replies! I really do feel great tonight as well. Things are really looking up for me right now. I know that I won't always feel 100%, sometimes not even 10% -but creating positive situations is getting easier for me with each new day.

I'm learning acceptance, to feel love from others which is new. Reaching out without making a#$ of myself in the process every time. Not feeling ashamed of being my true self -most of the time, anyway haha. Offering to help people just to lend a hand like with moving to a new abode etc, no expectations.

I enjoy hearing things anybody else is learning, how their lives are better! 2005 is coming to be The Year for all of us.

~Red