Here we go again!!

Old 01-22-2005, 04:38 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Here we go again!!

Hy Guys

Well I said I would let you know how the party went so ... It began well.
He was there and I said hi to him. This was the first face to face contact for a couple of weeks. Hed had a bit to drink but no more than anyone else. He then, as normal, carried on and on and on.

We went into the other bar ($20 and free drinks) and he was in total paradise. I ignored him and went off dancing with my friends determined to have a good night. I went to the bar and there he was all over some woman!! I felt like someone had kicked me in the stomach. He followed her to the toilet and was waiting outside for her. He was so drunk. I told him to have some respect not to do it in front of my face!!.

I later saw him wandering around the place (without her) he was staggering and having conversations with invisible people. It totally broke my heart (again). Security then came over and asked him to leave. I took him outside and put him in a cab. Here we go again. But this time I cant do it. I love him so so so much.
Old 01-22-2005, 04:49 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  

Katie

I think you handled it just fine.

"Here we go again"? No, "Here HE goes again". He is not doing it TO you, he's just doing it.

You can remove yourself from this drama, you know.

Love

Minnie
xxx
Old 01-22-2005, 04:59 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  

Hi Minnie

You are right. I knew for sure he was going to get in a state last night so I was kinda prepared. I wasnt prepared for seeing him with someone else. The thing is if I was still in a relationship with him I think I would have been embarassed. This time I was embarassed for him. He didnt have a clue where he was, what he was doing, what he was saying.

I was talking to this guy who has just met my ex AB recently and he thought it was all really funny till I explained to him that it wasnt and this is the norm as he has a problem. The guy didnt realise and was mortified. People see others behaving like this in bars and clubs and dont realise the bigger picture. The hurt involved.

I just hope he did get home OK in the cab and is not still asleep in a subway as he normally is. For once I am not there to fish him out. Will he realise?? No. Has he ever realised what I have done for him when he has been like this? Probably not.
Old 01-22-2005, 10:49 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  
Dee at Mt Bully

Minnie is right --here he goes again--you are not the A here--your part of this
is controlled by you--It was good to put him in a cab--that was just being kind.
Now do something nice for yourself today and don't spend the whole day worring
about what he does--Smiles--Dee