Issues

Old 01-14-2005, 05:50 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Gracey

Issues

I went home yesterday from work........I took my Oldest daughter (who again doesnt have a life right) to a friends to spend the night (no school records day) When I came home my H was sleeping..........talk about relief........I went about my business, my son went to a friends to play, and my youngest daughter had a friend over..........I made the kids something to eat and we spent time together...........around 7:00 pm I packed my daughters bag because she had plans for a sleep over at her friends and my son did too........see I had to come to work today and I would rather have them all spend the night at friends, than stay home by themselves till my H gets home at 3:00........so I arranged this for my younger two since my oldest daughter wanted to spend the night at her friends.........and wouldnt be home to help.

Of course my H slept through all of this.........I was very happy after all my kids left, because I could take time for myself since my H was sleeping and not worry about a thing..........it was about quarter till nine and I heard fumbling around upstairs and then thump, thump, thump down the stairs he comes..........I rolled over and closed my eyes.....he left me alone.....and didnt turn the tv off for me......so when he went back upstairs, I rolled back over and watched my program......

he was playing on the computer.........about quarter till 11:00, I couldnt hold it anymore I had to go to the bathroom......so I snuck to the kitchen and lit a smoke and went to the bathroom............I only took a couple of hits, because I didnt want him to think I was wide awake........so I stumble back to the couch and closed my eyes........I again hear thump, thump, thump and down the stairs he comes......

He approaches me and tells me he would like to talk to me and asked where all the kids are..........I mumbled there where abouts.......he says he knows I am awake he just heard me light a smoke and go to the bathroom.......I mumbled I had to go to the bathroom and I dont want to wake up all the way......he stood over me for about 10 minutes telling me that he doesnt like how this past week went, that I have been avoiding him......I havent been answering his calls at work.......I asked him can we not talk about this now.........I am really tired.......he says is there something you need to tell me, why have you been so distant with me........I didnt comment I just continued keeping my eyes closed and he gave up and stomped off and said whatever..............

I heard him getting ready for work this morning.......I was half awake and half asleep............he always kisses me goodbye, this morning he did not............

Old 01-14-2005, 05:59 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by Gracey
....he says is there something you need to tell me, why have you been so distant with me........
Hello?!!! You know that post about the Stupid sign.............
Old 01-14-2005, 06:13 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  
Gracey

lol, you are great minnie

Old 01-14-2005, 06:18 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  

I Feel For You Gracy. I Know Exactly What You Are Feeling. I Spent Many Nights Cringing In Bed And Pretending To Be Asleep While He Was "thumping: All Over The House. I Know The Feeling Of Someone Standing Over You Telling You They Know You Are Faking...ugh...don't Miss That That At All. My Ah Was Always Completely Trashed At Those Times. I Would Be At Home Relaxing And Enjoying My Peaceful Time To Myself And Then I Would Hear Him Stumbling Around Trying To Get In The House...i Would Run And Jump In Bed And Pray For Him Not To Come Terrorize Me.
Old 01-14-2005, 06:26 AM
  # 5 (permalink)  

wow Gracey - you are so strong - stick to your guns - it will be better soon
Old 01-14-2005, 07:56 AM
  # 6 (permalink)  

I am glad you and your children had a good night!