So PISSED

Old 01-09-2005, 07:40 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
mamasmitty

Angry So PISSED

:yelling I'm sorry to vent so earlie on a Sunday morning, but I have to get it out! I spent yesterday washing my sheets AND comforter. NICE and clean, right? Well, this morning, my A comes in at 8am (he was asleep in the other room) and goes into the bathroom to do his "busness" Then he proceds to get into bed with me! (Remember, he was at the bar ALL night and still smelled like it!) No shower, and takes the sheets and puts them in between his legs, (crammed up his crotch!) I was getting ready to get up cause I have to work on Sundays. Oh and before that, he walked over and took a big swig of my water that I keep by my bedside with his gummy lips! When I dig the sheets out of his ass, he made some kind of comment like "Thats what I love about you. You are so particular. Let me take the sheets off me so I won't make them dirty" CAN HE NOT SEE WHAT HE DOES??????? Then when I go in the bathroom, he didn't even bother to flush the TOILET!!!!! :mad He is DOING it again! We had this conversation about all this in June, and he got a lot better over the summer, but now he is starting again. I think in the summer, he has things he can do to keep busy outside. I don't know. I don't think he will ever change. Thanks for listening.

Old 01-09-2005, 08:09 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  

Grrrr Men have no respect sometimes i dont blame you for being Madashell
How ofetn does he hang out at bars ?
That would be it for me im sorry ~hug~
*Maria*
Old 01-09-2005, 08:37 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  
mamasmitty

Bars

It differs. Usually about 3 nights a week. But last week, it was 5 nights!!! Its a bar that you can see from out house. I was a country store when we were growing up, and now is a carry out and bar. He goes there so he can walk. He got caught for drunk driving 4 years ago, and won't drive even if he has a half a drink! (I guess that is the only good part)

Old 01-09-2005, 09:18 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  

Well, at least he didnt wet the bed. I can well relate to your frustration.

Blessings,
MysticCat
Old 01-09-2005, 09:31 AM
  # 5 (permalink)  
mamasmitty

He did about 10 years ago!!!!! Good thing it was a water bed.

Old 01-09-2005, 11:32 AM
  # 6 (permalink)  

Nothing changes if nothing changes.
Old 01-09-2005, 01:16 PM
  # 7 (permalink)  
Dee at Mt Bully

Sorry--cleaning up messes seems to be one of the things we do. My AH wet the bed
then tried to blame it on me. The nerve--He sleeps in his own bed now--guess he
can try to blame his dog. LOL--Hope your day gets better--Smiles--Dee
Old 01-09-2005, 08:32 PM
  # 8 (permalink)  
Wipe your paws elsewhere!

OK, I just have to ask. How can one wet the bed and blame it on another? "Sorry dear, but you scared the **** out of me????"
Old 01-09-2005, 08:49 PM
  # 9 (permalink)  

My rock bottom hit one hit when I realized that I was physically and mentally in the exact physical and mental position (on my hand and knees, feeling empty and disappointed, etc) while cleaning up one of AH's messes. I realized and remembered that 15 1/2 years ago, I'd been in that exact position, doing the exact same thing, etc. (Only I had been pregnant 15 1/2 years ago).
I froze in that position for I don't know how long. A movie played in my head of events that were related to this very one. I remembered things that I had long forgotten (or shut out of my mind). I realized that in a very strange kind of way, I had come full circle - and yet had gone nowhere! All at the same time!
I realize that I am not conveying this event to you very clearly. It was one of those moments in life that I shall never forget and yet is so hard to explain.
Here's the reality - this is your life with an alcoholic. It's probably not gonna change. And for that, I'm sorry. I'm sorry that you have to put up with loving a man that disgusts you at the same time, that you care for someone that can't care about you in the same manner, etc.
I feel your pain and frustration.