An Old Friend"s Letter

Old 01-08-2005, 03:41 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

An Old Friend"s Letter

Hello, Old Friend:

I've come to visit you again. I live to see you suffer mentally, physically, spiritually, and socially. I want to make you restless so you can never relax. I want you to be jumpy and nervous and anxious. I want to make you agitated and irritable so that you can't think clearly or positively. I want to make you hate everything and everybody -- especially yourself ! I want you to feel guilty and remourseful for the things you have done in the past that you'll never be able to let go of. I want to make you angry and hateful toward the world for the way it is and the way you are. I want you to feel sorry for yourself and blame everything but your alclholism for the way things are. I want you to be deceitful and untrustworthy, and to manipulate and con as many people as possible. I want you to wake up during all hours of the night and scream for me. You know you can't sleep without me ! I'm even in your dreams.

I want to be the first thing you wake up to every morning and the last thing you touch before you black out. I would rather kill you, but I'll be happy enough to put you bake in the hospital, another institution or jail. But you know I'll still be waiting for you when you get out. I love to watch you slowly going insane. I love to see all the physical damage that I'm causing you. I can't help but sneer and chuckle when your shiver and shake, when your freeze and sweat al the same time, and when your wake with your sheets and blankets soaking wet. It's amusing to watch you make love to the toilet bowl -- heaving and wrenching and not able to hold me down. It's amazing how much destruction I can do to your internal organs while at the same time work on your brain. Destroying it bit by bit. I deeply appreciate how much you sacrifice for me.

The countless good jobs you've sacrificed for me. All the fine friends that you deeply cared for -- you gave up for me. And what's more, the ones you turned against yourself because of your inexcusable actions -- I'm even more grateful.

And especially -- your loved ones -- your family, the most important people in the world to you -- you even threw away for me. I cannot express in words the gratitude I have for the loyalty you have for me. You sacrificed all these beautiful things in life just to devote yourself completely to me. but do not despair, my friend, for on me you can always depend. For after you have lost all these things, you can still depend on me to take even more. You can depend on me to keep you in a living hell, to keep you -- mind, body and soul -- for I will not be satisfied until you are dead, my friend.

My name is ALCOHOL.
Old 01-08-2005, 05:42 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Rest peacefully Sonny Boy

Wow, that was profound. Makes me want to go hunt Mr. Alcohol down and take him out. Only if we could.

B
Old 01-08-2005, 07:45 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  

Dear Alcohol,

Get behind me Satan.

Yours Truly,
A Power Much Higher Than You
Old 01-08-2005, 07:52 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  

hahahahahahaha
I am hiding in the line right behind hope2bhappy.
thank you!!!
Old 01-08-2005, 08:00 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  
Caring for the 3 little bears

Or,

My name is ALCOHOL (aka SATAN)
Old 01-09-2005, 05:19 PM
  # 6 (permalink)  

b