Thank you

Old 11-07-2021, 08:15 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Thank you

Hi everyone... I just wanted to say thank you so much to everyone of you that has helped me along the way so far. I know I am so far from being through everything but I can feel myself getting there. I read back from 2016 and wow was I entrenched in it... trying to get out but got pulled back in and married him... Came back on this site about a year ago and haven't seen my almost exAH in 5 months!!! God I never thought I would get through that first week when he left me with an hour notice and got in the car a drove drunk with my step kids to start his journey to move across the country. I l thought my brain and heart would explode. I still have my bad days... but they are just that bad days now. I know my triggers and I have grown so much into the comfort of my soul again. Him leaving me was the biggest blessing I never would have asked for. I never thought I would say this but I would never take him back. So thank you from the bottom of my heart to all of you. I don't know if you guys know how much you have meant to me. That I know i can come here any time and share and read and get heartfelt responses and give heartfelt responses. This place as been my safety net through probably the hardest time in my life. It is funny sometimes things happen in my day that are exciting and I think to myself... oh I want to share this with my friends on Sober Recovery... even things off topic of my healing with my exAH... So just thank you all Anyone new to this place I encourage you to share... It helps so much
Old 11-08-2021, 04:44 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  

I'm so happy that you've been able to acknowledge his leaving was a blessing in disguise, Kaya! You sound focused and strong, a great combination. While there may be some rough days, it sounds like you've got this. Looking forward to hearing about more successes from you!

❤️🤗❤️
Old 11-08-2021, 06:37 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  

Thanks Kaya, you remind me of how grateful I am for this place too. Life sure can have its moments and I often struggle with my reaction to it. Sigh.

So good to have you here Kaya.
Old 11-08-2021, 07:39 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  

Funny, I was just thinking this very thing last night. So many on here give so much of their time and wisdom to help those of us struggling. I may not say thank you enough but I deeply appreciate the amount of time, care, and effort that has gone into answering and providing feedback to my questions and vent sessions.