Online meeting tonight

Old 12-12-2004, 08:03 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Exclamation Online meeting tonight

Just a reminder to anyone who is interested that there is an online meeting tonight - 5pm Pacific/8 pm Eastern. All are welcome, and we'll meet in the chat room. http://www.soberrecovery.com/forums/chat.php?do=popup

PLEASE NOTE your computer screen must be set to the "default" page. If you have the PowerBlue you won't be able to get into the chat. Choose "default" from the drop down box.

Hope to see you there. And I promise, you'll see me there too - I feel completely better and don't think there will be any ER trips for me today!

Trisha

Last edited by abtchonamission; 12-12-2004 at 09:43 AM.
Old 12-12-2004, 08:07 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  

This is my first time. I am not too sure how to navigate through the chat room, postin messages etc. Please help
Old 12-12-2004, 08:38 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  
Rest peacefully Sonny Boy

handn305 - At the top of your screen is the word "chat" when you click on it you will be taken to a live chat board. At the bottom of that chat board is a highlighted area for you to type what you want to say and hit submit. Everyone is there and can all talk at once. (So to speak) But to keep things organized they give you instructions on how to "raise your hand" so that you can say what you want to. Go to it before the meeting and check it out. You will probably be in there alone and can play around with it so you are comfortable. Hope to see you there!

Ms. B
Old 12-12-2004, 09:46 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  

handn305
Frankly has covered about everything you need to know, but I wanted to mention that if you haven't been in the chat room before, you will have to register the first time. It is easy to do, and you won't have to do it again next time you use the chat room.
Old 12-12-2004, 04:07 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  

Smile Need help with online meeting

I would also like to attend the meeting for the first time. I clicked "chat" and the screen is asking me to login. I used my forum login and password, but it doesn't work. Any tips on what to do next? Thanks!