100 Days of Happiness - November 9, 2021

Old 08-01-2021, 05:50 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Living in the moment

100 Days of Happiness - November 9, 2021

Starting here, with a copy/paste to get me listening to what's helped myself before.

Five things that are helping me immensely:

1. Allowing space for emotions to flow freely.

2. Time in nature.

3. Creativity.

4. Playfulness.

5. Good life nutrients.

I've learned to cry like I never knew how before, and the ease and kindness of my practice from the past few years are becoming unshakeable. Allowing new perspectives. Trusting the healing process.

Namaste

#thankyougod
#lifeisgood

#trusttheprocess
#imworthwhile

#lifeisfun
Old 08-01-2021, 07:58 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  

I love that picture Nike.

I sat on a porch swing this evening and just looked at the trees and clouds. It was lovely.

You may well have some more crying ahead of you but it sounds like you are going about things really well.

Courage and peace to you.
Old 08-02-2021, 01:50 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  
sage

What a lovely photo, Nike, what a place to feel life and blessings! Where was that taken?
Old 08-03-2021, 12:12 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  
Living in the moment

Happiness factor, August 3rd include:

awareness is good. I've gained more awareness as I'm willing to see things that are hurtful and hateful. why this here? simply as a factor in training my all of me to enjoy the "awareness is good" because what I'm aware of I'm able to strengthen or gain skills and tools in dealing with through Al-Anon.

August 4th: an early morning meditation, hot shower, enjoyed shaving my legs with a new coconut lather,

sage, I don't know.
setting a strong intent with the photo of regaining parts of my spirit, life, etc.
Old 08-04-2021, 07:04 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  
Living in the moment

Happiness today. Atkins & Beachbody appreciation. They work for me. I also own up to I haven't done them in some time and even with eating well and other workouts, the combo of Beachbody exercises and Atkins lifestyle of eating has easy ways of bringing me balance and strength. I'm thankful this powerhouse combo works for me when/if I work it!! Bulletproof coffee, too.

I've felt a lot of peace today. Some frustrations. Mostly great self-love.
Old 08-09-2021, 12:22 PM
  # 6 (permalink)  
Living in the moment

Check-in.

I have lunch plans at a famous small town lakeside restaurant. Checking in here first, my plans for ordering a magnificent cheeseburger on a gluten-free bun is inattentive to my intents.

New plan: simply the enjoyment of the thought of being there, or ordering the burger as a lettuce wrapped amazing meal, sauteed veggies a maybe.

Lake kayaking fits my budget here: $10 an hour.

One Day At A Time.

Old 08-09-2021, 12:26 PM
  # 7 (permalink)  
sage

@nikegoddess112 Love this!
Old 08-09-2021, 06:58 PM
  # 8 (permalink)  

What a picture! So lovely and inspiring. It sounds like you have found some really healthy ways to process your feelings and take care of yourself. I am also finding so much peace being in nature. Hiking really clears my head. I also try to practice yoga most mornings. One of my favorite mantras is “love in, love out”. I can apply it to a lot of situations when I’m feeling anxious or wobbly in the world.