Closer the the other side

Old 04-24-2021, 05:58 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Closer the the other side

Hey, guys
I’m here with some update. I saw some of you asked me how I was doing in my previous threads.

And the answer is I’m doing pretty good!!!

I haven’t been here for some time, haven’t read anything or posted. I’ve been quite busy actually. I had some rough moments for a while, where I was risking not to have any money, so I wasn’t feeling very good.

But then I started looking for a job doing everything I could, and guess what - I got a great opportunity in the area I want to grow as a professional, the area I love and honestly pretty new at. But I was given a chance and it felt amazing. I’ve started getting more opportunities and I feel the life being beautiful again.

Beside that, I actually liked someone new. Nothing will happen with this guy, cuz I can already see his problems, and I try to analyze why I liked him and what similarities he might have with my ex, and how I should avoid it. Even though I know this is not the correct choice for me, and plus it’s still too early - I was extremely happy to realize that I CAN like strongly and feel attracted to another person. It was like a weight lifted from my shoulder. Cuz those obsessive thoughts of never liking anyone else were no help!

As for my ex I have been thinking very rarely of him, we haven’t talked. The last thing I heard was my XMIL told me that ex told his dad that he has depression and is now being treated with medications and still living at the clinic. I do feel kind of companionate for his situation, cuz I bet it must be tough to have depression, but it’s not an excuse for all his doings, that’s why I would never reach out to him with any support even if I still care about him. I just wish him the best from afar, and hope he will come out of that hole he is in.

Thank you guys for all the support I got here, I surely found you all at the right time! ❤️
Old 04-24-2021, 06:14 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  

Great update, Mashabo! I’m so glad things are going well for you!

Bravo!
Old 04-24-2021, 10:59 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  

Great to read your update. Lovely to have that self awareness.
Old 04-24-2021, 11:55 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  

This is a wonderful update Mashbo, so glad to hear it!

I'm glad you posted as well so that others can see it does take time but that you will get there and it can be great. Congratulations on the new work opportunity!