Shocked, broken but standing

Old 12-17-2020, 06:38 AM
  # 21 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by Bekindalways View Post
Heya Mash, I don't really have anything to add other than yes good-gawd-almighty does stuff like this hurt beyond hurt.

Please take care of yourself. Get through the days the best you can and take that next right step no matter how small.

Thank you! Trying my very best!
Old 12-17-2020, 07:00 AM
  # 22 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by Mashabo View Post
I’m sorry to hear that about your experience. I hope you are doing better now!

Those people are ******* crazy. How can a normal person be that hypocritical and believe they do the right thing and practice spiritual principles when all they do is lie lie lie🤦🏽‍♀️
My diagnosis for my ex was narcissism and he was also a pathological liar. My therapist's diagnosis for me was PTSD.
Yes, Mashabo, I am doing better and with time, you will heal. It's certainly wasn't overnight with me, and I didn't see a day to day improvement , but looking back through the years, the wounds are healing.

Stay strong and maybe look for a therapist, if you haven't already. A good one is invaluable.

Old 12-17-2020, 10:25 AM
  # 23 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by Optimist4ever57 View Post
My diagnosis for my ex was narcissism and he was also a pathological liar. My therapist's diagnosis for me was PTSD.
Yes, Mashabo, I am doing better and with time, you will heal. It's certainly wasn't overnight with me, and I didn't see a day to day improvement , but looking back through the years, the wounds are healing.

Stay strong and maybe look for a therapist, if you haven't already. A good one is invaluable.
I’m glad to hear it! I am working with a therapist at this moment. Thanks a lot for sharing a bit of your story