Girls Girls Girls!!

Old 05-15-2020, 05:13 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Girls Girls Girls!!

Well just a crazy update! Things have calmed down a little. We have been working on a schedule for the kids and have stuck with it. It’s just a trial run right now. We have mediation the end of this month and if we can’t come to an agreement we go to court the end of June. Which is completely crazy. I understand this virus is terrible. But gosh it has made things so hard when involving crazy ex’s and not being able to do anything in court.

Anyways. When I left his family completely turned against me. Which I knew would happen. The ones that said I needed to leave turn and said I’m crazy for leaving. He’s not that bad. Well well they spent some time with him and guess what he’s not all they thought he was cracked up to be. Well they cracked. And started talking. He’s still blaming me for everything that has happened. He hates me for taking his kids away. How could I do such a thing. But of course right after I leave he gets a young little housekeeper. And another girl is coming over that before I left he said had been texting him inappropriate things but he put a stop to it. She was married at the time but leaves her husband a week after I left mine. What a coincidence huh. But there’s nothing going on. Then I get wind that he throws a birthday party for the young little housekeeper. Her whole family is there. Grandparents and all. She must be special. I never got a birthday party. Everyday the kids aren’t there there is a new girl. Makes me wanna throw up. I swear I am shocked with something new everyday.
Old 05-15-2020, 08:37 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  

Ugh . . . the saying, "More will be revealed" sure has rung true for you. I'm sorry that what has been revealed is so nauseating.

And yeah covid is not doing folks in your position any favors.

Keep doing what you can to get through the days.
Old 05-15-2020, 09:08 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  

Wow, I guess at least you have confirmation you did the right thing. ((hugs))
Old 05-15-2020, 09:17 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  

I'm sorry to hear this kc, regardless of anything else, he is the Father of your children and you would hope he could at least give the illusion of being a stand-up guy, but that is not to be.

How are you dealing with him interacting with so many people during the pandemic? It must be a concern when the children are visiting him?

Old 05-15-2020, 10:18 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by trailmix View Post
I'm sorry to hear this kc, regardless of anything else, he is the Father of your children and you would hope he could at least give the illusion of being a stand-up guy, but that is not to be.

How are you dealing with him interacting with so many people during the pandemic? It must be a concern when the children are visiting him?
yes it is definitely a concern for sure. I knew about the housekeeper. The other girl I’m just learning about. I have not addressed anything yet. I’m just praying really hard. No matter what I say he’s just going to lie about all of this. I have zero contact with him. The only time I respond to any message from him is when he asks when to do kid exchange. Any other messages I don’t respond. Because he sucks me into his craziness. So I have quit responding.
Old 05-16-2020, 11:50 AM
  # 6 (permalink)  

Kc, you sound like you are doing amazingly. Although that probably isn't comforting as this has to suck beyond suck.

Get through each day the best you can and let us know how your are doing.