Checking in and hoping everyone is well! :)

Old 04-21-2020, 12:05 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Checking in and hoping everyone is well! :)

Hi everyone! Its been a hot minute since I have been back here. I logged back in to reread some of my posts to remind myself how far I have come since September. Reading through some of the new posts breaks my heart to know that some of you are where I was. I am here to tell you that it all can be better for you. I still have issues with my ex AH. The drinking, the women, treating the kids terrible, empty promises. But, you can't fix it, you can only fix your situation and yourself. Myself and my kids are at a somewhat peaceful place. Its never easy but it is peaceful. I can't stress how much Peace is important for your life and your sanity. I know these are not earth shattering revelations lol but, I doubted my ability to survive on my own for so long, and here I am, doing great! My kids are great! It can be accomplished. Everyday is a new day to regroup and fight a little harder!
I hope everyone is well during this strange time of isolation and sickness. I can't help but think it makes us remember what is really important: slow down, enjoy what you have, take this time to reflect, be proud of yourself and your accomplishments, take the setbacks with a grain of salt.
Peace and love to you all and I hope you all let me know how you are! I couldn't have made it through some of my toughest times without this wonderful forum and the supportive people on it! Hugs!
Old 04-21-2020, 08:54 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Community Greeter

Healingbegins…….thank you for this update. I know it will give hope and encouragement to many others.
I am very happy to see the progress you have made for yourself and your children!
Old 04-22-2020, 08:08 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  
Living in the moment

Hi Healingbegins,

May things continue to improve! Thank you and many blessings for you and your family.