So lost and exhausted

Old 05-07-2020, 01:44 PM
  # 21 (permalink)  

Well .. that took another turn! Monday morning at 9.00am my door got chapped... first thought yayyy my parcel is here.. looked through the glass no one there.. aww great ive missed it. Open the door and who is there exaf stinking of alcohol and i mean stale horrible alcohol im sure you all know the smell too well! Crying (bo tears very fake!) Wanting to see our son... i said one you are drunk two he isnt here he has been living with my parents during this pandemic due to my occupation! Ive not seen him in 6 weeks now!.. anyway he says i know im drunk but its breaking my heart. Told him go to his lawyer and to get away from my door before i call the police!! He then shouts get him effing out here to i kick his c^%t in! I did not havr a clue what he meant so again told him to go away that i will call the police he said i mean whi ever is lying in my EFFING bed get him out here now! I said one its not your bed and two even if there was its none of your business! Go home to your girlfriend and leave me alone!!! He then barged past me ran up my stairs wrecked my room looking in cupboards behind side if my bed behind my shower curtain and then ran downstairs and checked my livingroom and kitchen before running out my back door! I then locked the door ran to the front one to close and lock that as he started crying again saying "he misses his son" wtf? What if your son was bluddy here and you are doing that! So again go away home and leave me alone!! He then proceeds to smash up all my front fence and run away as i was on the fone to the police!! Luckily a neighbour seen it all and gave a full statement! She seen him run up the lane punch all the lamposts and pick up a bottle of whiskey from the bushes and run!! (I cant see this far from my house) so now there is a warrent out and an emergancy response on my house... WHEN DOES IT END!!!!!
Old 05-07-2020, 02:02 PM
  # 22 (permalink)  

Hi Nic123,
It only ends when they can admit to themselves they have a problem. Then they have to want to get help. Sorry you had to deal with him. Glad your son was not there to witness it. Keep being strong.
Old 05-07-2020, 02:12 PM
  # 23 (permalink)  

Thought him being in a new relationship would give me peace.. how wrong was i! It was hardly even about his son and he is on probabtion so hopefully he gets taught a lesson once and for all!
Old 05-07-2020, 02:40 PM
  # 24 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by Nic123 View Post
Thought him being in a new relationship would give me peace.. how wrong was i! It was hardly even about his son and he is on probabtion so hopefully he gets taught a lesson once and for all!
You need to get a grip - and a restraining order
There is nothing except pain and chaos with him around

SMH
Old 05-07-2020, 02:50 PM
  # 25 (permalink)  

Currently trying to get one. Finding it difficult to get a hold of my lawyer just now, and as for "getting a grip" ive got a pretty good grip of things. Majority of my posts is me venting as i need somewhere to get it off my chest 😊 not so easy when you cant even go to work and avoid the situation. If it wasnt a joint mortgage i would have vanished off the face of the earth from him. But with everything being on hold just now its just prolonging on the bull%*it 😥
Old 05-07-2020, 03:52 PM
  # 26 (permalink)  
Community Greeter

Nic, Yep----the virus lockdowns have really complicated life for most all of us.An alcoholic can disrupt life for all that they come in contact with. Perhaps, the law will, now, erect some boundaries for him. My guess is that he was "black out" drunk, and won't even remember most, if any, of what happened.The best that I can suggest is that you will need to establish as many strong and strict boundaries for yourself to protect and distance yourself from him.
I know what it is like to have a ranting drunk---out of their mind---and, have to call the police. One has to have been there t know what it is like and, how bad it can get!
At least, you will have a police record on him, now.
Old 05-07-2020, 04:55 PM
  # 27 (permalink)  

Nic, I am so very sorry this happened although I had the same thought as Dandylion:
Originally Posted by dandylion View Post
At least, you will have a police record on him, now.

Also it does give validity to your decision to stay away from him . . . if you needed it. Ugh.
I will say your story was so bad it was almost good and kind of made me laugh . . . . my sense of humor is pretty dark; I know this must have been horrific to live through.
Big hug and keep taking whatever the next right step is for you and your kid.
Old 05-08-2020, 01:36 AM
  # 28 (permalink)  
Sober since 10th April 2012

Wow Nic you handled that really well. I would have been terrified. Did you take photos of the damage by any chance? Just wondering if his parole includes anything about contacting you or even drinking?
This lockdown has made it doubly hard for people to access the court system. I hope this lands him in jail if only to give you some peace.
Old 05-08-2020, 03:43 PM
  # 29 (permalink)  

Yeah its just prolonging it thats for sure! Butnim strong and ill get there! Actually went out my way to personally serve his girlfriend today just to show even more i dont give a monkeys! Was actually a proud moment for me! And luckily i pulled my fone out and got a full recording of him in my house etc unfortunately i had forgot to put my fone on charge and it died just before he started smashing the fence lol! Typical! But like i said my neighbour reported it all! And no probabtion was for if u remember me saying the woman he moved in with while i was pregnant? Well its probabtion for a domestic and a non harrasment! So i highly doubt it will go do down well for him! He has been very lucky with just a slap on the wrist for all the rouble over the past 3 years so he really needs to learn the hard way now if u ask me (as harsh as that may sound!) And if im honest ive got to a stage where i chuckle now thinking what the heck! Some of the soaps couldnt even write a story line like mine! Im just very lucky to have amazing family and friends who stand by my every decisions if it wasnt for there who only knows where i would be! Thank you to everyone of you for always being there to listen to my ranging also!!! X